Paddy Ryder - Sheedy was right

Remove this Banner Ad

All Australian status reflects the work of players over the whole season, not five games.
It's ludicrous to describe certain players as All Australian at this point in the season, unless you are referring to the 2006 team.

Joel Bowden is the AA CHB at the moment.

Ryder looks good, but he's still a kid and there is a long way to go.
It will be a big effort for him to maintain the same form for 22 rounds.

Lighten up. You know what he is saying - he would be leading the race for the AA CHB position.

But he wouldn't be.

It would be out of Cornes and Petrie at the moment.

Is going to be an absolute superstar of the compition. Can play pretty much any position on the ground as he's quick, athletic and boy can he jump. KP gems like Ryder are worth more than an A grade onballer (bar Kerr and Judd) like Murphy.

Baaaaahahahahahahahaha
Nowhere near as good as you think.

Murphy is a mile in front.

But hey, keep deluding yourself.

Kepler unfortunately has been stuffed around and tried to be developed into something he's not.

A footballer?

I thought Ryder's efforts in the ruck were fine, particularly for a kid. We looked worse for it when he had to have a rest.

Surely Thomas wouldn't be cited for that contact, I only saw it the once but I thought it was accidental.

Homerism4.jpg

The award for blatent homerism goes to...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well strike me pink!
I didn't get that inference.

Wow.

Oh no wait...

To correct you, however, these awards are given retrospectively.

That is, they are given for the year past. In this case, dunderhead, that means they relate to his season 2006.

Do you understand?

He is not the current AA CHB. He was awarded it for his deeds in 2006.

Need a crayon?

Oh ...and ExTasDeeMan...this goes for you too dopey. And please spell BLATANT correctly if you are being a smarmy ****?

So the Bombers would have picked Ryder ahead of Murphy? :D

Ryder is a talented footballer and athlete, but he is soft.

Ryder needs to improve his decision making and get to more contests by throwing his body into a pack. ;)

He took a good mark running with the flight, but Cloke got on top because he played in front and read the drop of the ball better than Ryder after using his body. He'll still be a good player but not as good as Essendon and their fans think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Paddy Ryder - Sheedy was right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back