MVP PAFC B&F 2024 - Congratz Butters (AFL), Clurey (SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

After Rd 18 and to PF was 9 games - we won 6 and lost 3.

Maximum votes per game is 5 voters x 4 votes = 20 x 9 games so 180 votes if played 9 perfect games.

From the top 10 info on club website
Aliir 71 from 58 to 129
JHF 66 from 86 to 152
Zak 63 from 96 to 159
Rozee 59 from 59 to 118
Bergs 56 from 47 to 103
Drew 54 from 61 to 115
BZT 47 from 65 to 112
DBJ 43 from 69 to 112

Lets see if they publish another article with the full voting for each of the 3 finals tomorrow.

In very surprised how many actually watch this shit. All these events are cringe, at other clubs too, if it’s that bad don’t watch it. What am I missing here?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dude, tbh, I wasn’t planning to, knowing fully well the cringefest there are but I watched because there was a rumour Hinkley was going to announce his resignation, but that’s never happened.

Dude, tbh, I wasn’t planning to, knowing fully well the cringefest there are but I watched because there was a rumour Hinkley was going to announce his resignation, but that’s never happened.
It was that bad, that I still cringed - despite not watching it. Koch's comment, "Don't let anyone tell you that this hasn't been a successful year", was the clincher for me, and it encapsulated how far this once great club has fallen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the last. The songs a decade old now and it's been overplayed. Let it go to dead.
It would work if they hadn't ****ed it up by playing an intro to the intro song. It's ridiculous that they have this little 5 second blast of the song before they start the song. It's also all about performance and an ethos. Not Giving Up really summaried our team in 2013-2014, but since then we've only moved further away. Especially as we've either won or basically been smashed over the most recent period. Hard to resonate with it now given that clear sign that we just give up when it is going wrong.

I can't fault him at all this year given he had broken ribs in all three games
I've got sore ribs at the moment from too much gardening in the last week and I can barely function let alone breaking them and playing footy. It was a monster effort he was even out there.

The entire event had Woohoo written all over it
Doesn't surprise after CDs comments on 5AA a week or so back talking about how they didn't want the players thinking it is all negative and basically in veiled language he said they wanted them to celebrate the success they'd had.

What ****ing success. Finishing 2nd AGAIN, and not even making a GF is another horrendous failure.

After Rd 18 and to PF was 9 games - we won 6 and lost 3.

Maximum votes per game is 5 voters x 4 votes = 20 x 9 games so 180 votes if played 9 perfect games.

From the top 10 info on club website
Aliir 71 from 58 to 129
JHF 66 from 86 to 152
Zak 63 from 96 to 159
Rozee 59 from 59 to 118
Bergs 56 from 47 to 103
Drew 54 from 61 to 115
BZT 47 from 65 to 112
DBJ 43 from 69 to 112

Lets see if they publish another article with the full voting for each of the 3 finals tomorrow.
Hope they do..that voting would be interesting.. should barely be a vote in 2 finals.

John Cahill Medal leader board

1. Zak Butters - 159
2. Jason Horne-Francis - 152
3. Aliir Aliir - 129
4. Connor Rozee - 118
5. Dan Houston - 117
6. Willem Drew - 115
=7.  Darcy Byrne-Jones - 112
=7.  Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 112
9.  Miles Bergman - 103
10.  Ollie Wines - 93

AFL award winners

John Cahill Medal (Best and Fairest)
Zak Butters

John Cahill Medal runner-up
Jason Horne-Francis

Bruce Weber Memorial Award (second runner-up)
Aliir Aliir

Fos Williams Medal (best team man)
Willem Drew

Gavin Wanganeen Award (best player under 21)
Jason Horne-Francis

Coaches’ Award (most improved)
Jase Burgoyne

John McCarthy Award (for community service)
Dante Visentini
I thought that Houston would be much higher around 3rd.
Byrne-Jones was also a surprise so high.
And Wines being so low. I would have had him there too but I'm surprised the club had him there at 10th.

In very surprised how many actually watch this shit. All these events are cringe, at other clubs too, if it’s that bad don’t watch it. What am I missing here?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah I don't there's a professional sports club in the world that cringe harder than us or display a complete lack of what it takes for ultimate success on a regular basis.

First thoughts on the results are Burgoyne and Georgiades haven't gotten the credit they deserve. Rozee is way too high and Bergman must've roared up the list in the back half of the year, because his first half and the failed wing experiment was pretty putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP PAFC B&F 2024 - Congratz Butters (AFL), Clurey (SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back