PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

We need the chasing greatness goals back on the agenda for the heat to come on Richo. When you fall so spectacularly short there needs to be accountability

I texted in to SEN morning last week and said not enough spotlight is on this, how poorly all three sides are performing and how little success we've actually had, and to my surprise Bickley did respond with basically thats the problem when you lay down such an ambitious goal is ultimately you have to be accountable to it and there's no body being held accountable with this one.

It's just completely disappeared from the narrative, another pathetic indictment on this administration.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should fall on his sword immediately, but as we know, they are all so gutless and just hanging in for the paycheck so would never have the integrity to do so.

Out of interest when is the last time we had one of those generic CEO emails sent? I thought they would have sent us something yesterday.

I find it pretty amusing, unprofessional, and rather childish if it were him (as reported by Wilson) calling him mid-show to "tell him off" for saying "good call" and nothing further to a passionate supporter's call

Warren himself appeared both amused & bemused from the footage of him receiving that call

What a bunch of petty, spineless, paranoid twats they are

Out of interest when is the last time we had one of those generic CEO emails sent? I thought they would have sent us something yesterday.

We should of got one to acknowledge our 20 year premiership anniversary last week. But nothing, the club wants to play down our prior successes because it dilutes the stability approach they have taken.

I’m sure the standard rebuttle to our woes would be, look at our financial position and rejuvenation of Alberton. We are creating a base for us to build from with financial security. Yes you can complain our short term
Onfield success is a disappointment but, now we are safe for generations.
Agree, thats the message that comes through loud & clear at the AGMs. However, a well run club has both financial security & onfield performance. Failure in either one is still failure.

Last edited:
Agree, thats the message that comes through loud & clear at the AGMs. However, a well run club has both financial security & onfield performance. Failure in either one is still failure.
They've been spewing this one for at least 5 years.

We exist to exist.

There was a Rucci article yesterday, but they buried straight on the website/app without cross-sharing to any of the main social platforms (not that I'd want to read that dross anyway).

In terms of transparency and rug sweeping, we've become everything we used to ridicule the Crows about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Subject: Update from the CEO: Reflections on Recent Match and Plans Moving Forward

Dear Members & Supporters,

I hope this message finds you well and enjoying the start of 2024. As we reflect on our recent match against Brisbane, I want to take a moment to acknowledge the disappointment we all share in the outcome. Despite our best efforts, the result did not go our way.

Losses like these are tough, but they also provide us with invaluable opportunities to regroup, learn, and grow stronger. Our coaching staff and players are already hard at work, analyzing the game and identifying areas for improvement. I have full confidence in our team’s resilience and determination to bounce back stronger than ever.

The spirit and commitment shown by our players, led by our dedicated coaching team, continue to inspire us all. The season is a journey, and we are committed to navigating it with positivity and a relentless drive for success.

Looking ahead, our focus remains steadfast on our goals for 2024. The upcoming fixtures provide us with a chance to demonstrate our progress and dedication to our supporters. Your unwavering support fuels our motivation to strive for excellence in every match we play.

As we prepare for the challenges and opportunities ahead, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each of you for your continued support. Together, we will overcome challenges, celebrate victories, and build on the proud legacy of our club.

Warm regards,

[CEO's Name]Port Adelaide Football Club
Is that you Matthew ?

There was a Rucci article yesterday, but they buried straight on the website/app without cross-sharing to any of the main social platforms (not that I'd want to read that dross anyway).

In terms of transparency and rug sweeping, we've become everything we used to ridicule the Crows about.

So Rucci has done an article entitled- Rucci's review.....without actually discussing the game at all. WTF is going on down there.

What has this bloke actually achieved in his time here? I'm happy to go as nothing as "put the bins out" as an achievement just to let him pump the numbers up. Is there anything you could list that he's done?

PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back