PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what we're dealing here with Richardson. Have a listen to Caroline Wilson below from the 18m 45sec mark... " Matthew Richardson has serious sympathy for the Crows"

What dafuq seriously

He said the quiet bit out loud.

Sympathetic because he (along with Chris Davies) led the charge to re-sign thier senior coach too early in the season and were left by the end of it stuck in a situation near identical to the crows - that is, with a coach under contract who they don't want but can't get rid of.

I get a case of the giggles when considering how this guy was appointed CEO. World wide search just to pop down the hall and go hey Mr. Administrative Assistant, wanna be a CEO?

We must have looked real hard to find the most out of his depth dullard as possible. This dumb campaigner has no idea what good looks like.

Can we please find someone with pedigree for once?

I get a case of the giggles when considering how this guy was appointed CEO. World wide search just to pop down the hall and go hey Mr. Administrative Assistant, wanna be a CEO?

We must have looked real hard to find the most out of his depth dullard as possible. This dumb campaigner has no idea what good looks like.

You could just as easily be describing how we appointed chadbro, Hartlett, Lobbe, Ken's unqualified video analysis son (whatever his name is)

1719182298943.png

He will get around to it, but it'll be marshmellow woohoo shit.

It'll come straight off chatGPT

Woo Hoo Season 5 GIF by Friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll come straight off chatGPT

Woo Hoo Season 5 GIF by Friends
Subject: Update from the CEO: Reflections on Recent Match and Plans Moving Forward

Dear Members & Supporters,

I hope this message finds you well and enjoying the start of 2024. As we reflect on our recent match against Brisbane, I want to take a moment to acknowledge the disappointment we all share in the outcome. Despite our best efforts, the result did not go our way.

Losses like these are tough, but they also provide us with invaluable opportunities to regroup, learn, and grow stronger. Our coaching staff and players are already hard at work, analyzing the game and identifying areas for improvement. I have full confidence in our team’s resilience and determination to bounce back stronger than ever.

The spirit and commitment shown by our players, led by our dedicated coaching team, continue to inspire us all. The season is a journey, and we are committed to navigating it with positivity and a relentless drive for success.

Looking ahead, our focus remains steadfast on our goals for 2024. The upcoming fixtures provide us with a chance to demonstrate our progress and dedication to our supporters. Your unwavering support fuels our motivation to strive for excellence in every match we play.

As we prepare for the challenges and opportunities ahead, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each of you for your continued support. Together, we will overcome challenges, celebrate victories, and build on the proud legacy of our club.

Warm regards,

[CEO's Name]Port Adelaide Football Club

Subject: Update from the CEO: Reflections on Recent Match and Plans Moving Forward

I hope this message finds you well and enjoying the start of 2024. As we reflect on our recent match against Brisbane, I want to take a moment to acknowledge the disappointment we all share in the outcome. Despite our best efforts, the result did not go our way.

Losses like these are tough, but they also provide us with invaluable opportunities to regroup, learn, and grow stronger. Our coaching staff and players are already hard at work, analyzing the game and identifying areas for improvement. I have full confidence in our team’s resilience and determination to bounce back stronger than ever.

The spirit and commitment shown by our players, led by our dedicated coaching team, continue to inspire us all. The season is a journey, and we are committed to navigating it with positivity and a relentless drive for success.

Looking ahead, our focus remains steadfast on our goals for 2024. The upcoming fixtures provide us with a chance to demonstrate our progress and dedication to our supporters. Your unwavering support fuels our motivation to strive for excellence in every match we play.

As we prepare for the challenges and opportunities ahead, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each of you for your continued support. Together, we will overcome challenges, celebrate victories, and build on the proud legacy of our club.

Warm regards,

lol that’s great. Especially love the “hope you’re enjoying the start to 2024”, as a reference to his complete cluelessness

Warm regards,

Jesus thats spot on

Warm regards,

That’s scarily good 😂

Warm regards,

In b4 Richo straight up copy and pastes that and sends it out

Edit: he'll probably even leave in the [CEO's name] part

Last edited:

Warm regards,

Thats frightening in its accuracy.

Warm regards,

Thats frightening in its accuracy.

Microsoft Word template, just enter the blanks.

What an absolute pissweak cuck.

I can just imagine him trying to give tredders a telling off. Lol.

"A furious Matthew Richardson" give me a spell caro. That's about as intimidating as a furious Gerard Whateley.

This guy is another gutless weasel. Why are we staffed with such pathetic people?

PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back