PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy is a fraud.

Should be clearing his desk tomorrow morning.

Pretty much. Absolutely silent, and even when he does send something out, it's contrived, vanilla drivel. Rarely if ever see or hear him in media.

Waste of space, pretty much?

Pretty much. Absolutely silent, and even when he does send something out, it's contrived, vanilla drivel. Rarely if ever see or hear him in media.

Waste of space, pretty much?
I heard him about 4 or 5 weeks ago on one of the sports stations talking about the Prison Bar guernsey. Keith Thomas would run rings around him.
Sort of got the feeling then there would be no Prison Bar Guernsey this year.

And give yourself an uppercut
You are absolutely correct.

I should give myself an uppercut … and follow it up with a straight jab to the bridge of the nose.

I’ve been a mug.

Maybe I have form in that, although I plead force majeure with regard to China. Nobody could see coming what has overtaken our ambitions to create a multi-faceted alternative revenue structure from north to south.

Across my fifty-plus years in Asia I have been knocked about.

This is another knockabout, but not one that I’m alone on the receiving end. All Port people have been punched in the face today.

I apologise to you all.

I am thinking about putting the full picture associated with my apology into an OP for a new thread.

Meanwhile, I will let today progress into tomorrow … ... …

You are absolutely correct.

I should give myself an uppercut … and follow it up with a straight jab to the bridge of the nose.

I’ve been a mug.

Maybe I have form in that, although I plead force majeure with regard to China. Nobody could see coming what has overtaken our ambitions to create a multi-faceted alternative revenue structure from north to south.

Across my fifty-plus years in Asia I have been knocked about.

This is another knockabout, but not one that I’m alone on the receiving end. All Port people have been punched in the face today.

I apologise to you all.

I am thinking about putting the full picture associated with my apology into an OP for a new thread.

Meanwhile, I will let today progress into tomorrow … ... …
The self-uppercut is for Richo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he's better at picking lotto numbers than he is at making predictions for Port's future. The thought of our club ever getting anywhere near 100,000 members is about as likely as Eddie McGuire barracking for Essendon on Anzac Day.

He makes late KT seem like an astute and ruthless operator. With his complete inability to stand up to the Victorians or advance Port's interests at all he should throw his hat into the ring for Gil's job. One man born without a spine passing along to another.

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back