PAFC make AFL history hosting a game of ping pong in China, so why are the Crer customers so upset?

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance you could consider Mongolia next? You wouldn't really need warm clothing given the fires of hell burn within your club. You could stay there and play a local side, broadcast back outside of the crowded timezones.
Is that further away than China?

Sounds like a plan to me if it is.
Further the better I say!

Suns have smashed it on this deal.
Def win for Suns - Port played for the suckers they are

Why would we want to if the Suns are happy to forgo one? :drunk:

They didn't come to you and say "we'll give up a home game" You stated that you would NOT sacrifice a home game but would take all entitlements that a home team would have, and THEN you went searching for someone to be the home side. If you weren't such a leech of a club, you would've just taken it upon yourself to be the home side.

They didn't come to you and say "we'll give up a home game" You stated that you would NOT sacrifice a home game but would take all entitlements that a home team would have, and THEN you went searching for someone to be the home side. If you weren't such a leech of a club, you would've just taken it upon yourself to be the home side.
It's all about sharing my good friend. We did all the hard work to get all things right for a game in China and have brought another club into the fold where they can broaden their brand, it's a win all round:thumbsu:

Is that further away than China?

Sounds like a plan to me if it is.
Further the better I say!

Suns have smashed it on this deal.
Def win for Suns - Port played for the suckers they are
Still waiting for that link where you said that Port are paying Gold Coast $600k to play the game in China.

What is taking you so long to find it? :$

I think you are struggling to understand the concept of a contract :rainbow:

Think you need a strong cup of coffee and settle down a bit ;)
Port and Adelaide have a signed contract with the SMA re home games which cannot be broken.
To make this happen the AFL (not Port) looked for a Club to play Port in China and the Suns agree to this as they have a Chinese sponsor.
Watch the news tonight as its all go..:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you need a strong cup of coffee and settle down a bit ;)
Port and Adelaide have a signed contract with the SMA re home games which cannot be broken

Lol yes it can. Gibbs had a contract with Carlton? Also the fact that Keith said you "would not sacrifice" seems to me that you could in fact sacrifice a home game if you wish. You just choose not to because you're that kind of club. Not only that, but you expect all the rights of a home team despite not being the home team. Does this mean you get entitlements to 12 'home' games, as opposed to 11?

You refused to answer my question. Did Koch and Keith approach the SMA about the possibility of giving up one home game? Or were they just using this obligation as an excuse for not giving up a home game?
How many times do I have to go through this?

One of the conditions of having AFL football being played at Adelaide Oval is that both Port and Camries would play 11 home games each year there. This is a non negotiable!

And you are expecting Port to go to the SMA to break that contract? :rolleyes:

How many times do I have to go through this?

One of the conditions of having AFL football being played at Adelaide Oval is that both Port and Camries would play 11 home games each year there. This is a non negotiable!

Is it? How do you know that? Especially if you had the backing of the AFL to forfeit one home game. Has it been raised by Koch or Keef?

Is it? How do you know that? Especially if you had the backing of the AFL to forfeit one home game. Has it been raised by Koch or Keef?
Check the constitution of the SMA :$

Rubbish. Jealous much!

PAFC went out there, stated what we wanted and made it happen.

The Crows could learn a lot from PAFC of the last few years. You are fast turning into the AFL's doormat.

I think you are struggling to understand the concept of a contract :rainbow:

Needs moar side clause. "Please delete this email" stylings.

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC make AFL history hosting a game of ping pong in China, so why are the Crer customers so upset?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back