PAFC make AFL history hosting a game of ping pong in China, so why are the Crer customers so upset?

Remove this Banner Ad

I did ...obviously you didn't. :D:D:D

I read where it said

That's all she wrote sunshine !
Seriously you're surely not that stupid are youo_O When this was first announced this agreement had nothing to do with The Suns. They were just one of four clubs that nominated themselves to play in this historic match. We and the AFL choose them because of their close ties to China with sponsorship.

"To be honest, no one gives a toss about Port Adelaide, or in fact AFL."
David Koch
Too busy laughing to be mad !:D:p:D

Just to clarify the quote, although, and I hate to argue semantics with someone historically so Anti-Semantic, this quote is further clarified when taken in full context.

Seriously you're surely not that stupid are youo_O When this was first announced this agreement had nothing to do with The Suns. They were just one of four clubs that nominated themselves to play in this historic match. We and the AFL choose them because of their close ties to China with sponsorship.
Sweet pea
You claimed Port were hosting the game
I posted a link that clearly shows Gold Coast will be hosting it - you are the "away" team
Calling me stupid ain't changing that !
Besides " no-one gives a toss about Port Adelaide"

Ya taking this baby with ya ?
IMG_8456.JPG

Sweet pea
You claimed Port were hosting the game
I posted a link that clearly shows Gold Coast will be hosting it - you are the "away" team
Calling me stupid ain't changing that !
Besides " no-one gives a toss about Port Adelaide"

Ya taking this baby with ya ?
View attachment 304939
What part of "They will be Port Adelaide's hosts" don't you understand:drunk:

Some consternation over this new "benefactor"

I got excited as I know an AusGold but it turns out it is another company with the same name.

Some basic research suggests we should not be associated with this company. Every association suggests this is Chinese money being ripped off by buying assets from people notorious for having ASIC issues and raids by the federal police.

This will unwind all our good work if Asian money flows into Ausgold and blows up as it always does. Think heroin dealing, murder and corporate fraud and that is what we have invited into the tent.

Dogs /laying down /fleas

Oh
My
God

Just
Oh
My
God
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is becoming your stock in trade response.
There is no opponent
There is no venue
There is no date

Given how hard it was for Australian Rules to break into an Irish market who at least had some cultural similarities with their national game, how on Earth do you propose to play Australian Rules on a Ping Pong Table?
Just one of many of your failed post's in this thread. So you're supposing that the Chinese people only play Ping Pong are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC make AFL history hosting a game of ping pong in China, so why are the Crer customers so upset?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back