Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland (3 Tests, 2 T20Is)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have followed Ireland very closely since the 2007 World Cup and was so pumped when they got test status. I remember watching in bed, in awe as Kevin O'Brien went ballistic and slayed England in 2011, and considering this innings came from the same player shows his maturity and ability as a batsman.

If they can get 180 ahead or bat until lunch they'll definitely have given themselves a fighting chance to steal something special.

Going for the big shot through covers.

Apparently it didn't occur to him to play himself in again.

Nor to acknowledge the applause of his teammates or the crowd who appreciated what his contribution was and meant.

If there is one thing which annoys me with cricketers it's not acknowledging the crowd applause after a brilliant knock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nor to acknowledge the applause of his teammates or the crowd who appreciated what his contribution was and meant.

If there is one thing which annoys me with cricketers it's not acknowledging the crowd applause after a brilliant knock.
He was clearly devastated by the shot he just played. You're being a tad harsh.

Pakistan visited the bookies again it seems.

Pakistan is actually going to lose.
Probably not, but it is good to see the new guys competitive straight away despite the lack of proper pathway. The Intercontinental Cup is one thing, but they (and Afghanistan, and probably Scotland) should have been getting FC games against "A" sides and professional teams for the last couple of years as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland (3 Tests, 2 T20Is)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back