List Mgmt. Parfitt re-signs until 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He probably believes that he can become an AA level player in that time so 2 years is a fair contract for his current output.

Manager would have told him to only sign 2 years so he is RFA then in the hope of getting a big FA contract from us or someone else in 2024.

Good signing.

I'm tipping Art Vandelay_ is feeling a bit nauseous about now......
Nauseas? No. It’s just football.

Just spent two days in ER recovering from the effects of an infection and have a nervous few weeks wait to find out if the cause of certain symptoms was a fever or cancer.

I couldn’t care less atm about something so trivial.

Just spent two days in ER recovering from the effects of an infection and have a nervous few weeks wait to find out if the cause of certain symptoms was a fever or cancer.

I was only stirring you......

Sorry to hear you've been so unwell, and I sincerely extend my best wishes for an 'all clear' in a few weeks and a full recovery.

Get well soon mate hope all is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came here to check on Arty. Is he ok?

Honestly know nothing further to his reply above.

My attempt at humour was spoilt by poor timing unfortunately 😕

He's got some serious concerns matters to deal with, and we all hope he gets through them unscathed asap.

Fingers crossed to a positive outcome for you mate.

Always saw him as a meh sort of player who seemed to get an armchair ride into the midfield. To his credit he has improved over the years to become a solid contributor. Love to see him really kick on and maybe have a few more dominant games. Maybe kick a few more goals..

All the best. Try not to allow your imagination to run too far ahead of where you are now. Easier said than done, I know.

Hope it’s good news. Take care

Remove this Banner Ad

Back