Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Proper sports - inc swimming - in 11 1/2 hours.

OMG - did that 'Today' chick just go crazy since Celine managed to sing in French... smh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since Ali lite the cauldron in Atlanta ceremony producers aren't going to get Neville and Nora Nobodies to light the cauldron.

Was pretty confident Marie Jose and one of the other 3 time gold medallists that would either do it or would be there right near the end. The French have a biathlon athlete who has won 4 golds and about half a dozen 3 time gold medallists, all from the summer games.

Proper sports - inc swimming - in 11 1/2 hours.

OMG - did that 'Today' chick just go crazy since Celine managed to sing in French... smh...
Amazing...her being French Canadian.

The chick on French TV was bawling her eyes out and the other hosts had to comfort her for a minute or two.

Amazing...her being French Canadian.

The chick on French TV was bawling her eyes out and the other hosts had to comfort her for a minute or two.
Watch the Doco

It's unbelievable

Screenshot_20240727_074749_Chrome.jpg

Great finish with Celine Dion.

I hate to nitpick but she is French Canadian, it would have been more appropriate if she sang et the Montreal Olympics in 1976.

I don't want to rain on France's parade though but it was disappointing that Daft Punk, Air or Jean Michel Jarre didn't get a gig.

No Asterix or Obelix was disappointing too, they even have an Asterix theme park just outside of Paris too, Parc Asterix.

No love for the Gauls that beat up on the Romans, they aren't woke enough these days I guess, too violent, not diverse enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back