Summer Paris 2024 - Swimming

Remove this Banner Ad

I really start questioning things when a bloke jumps out of the pool barely out of breath looking like he could go another 400m after doing back to back 200m butterfly and breaststroke.

Good effort from Zac but very hard to win when you lose so much time at every turn and the start.

You don't spend 2 years or so training under Phelps old coach Bob Bowman, and not be trained how to taken on and handle a huge program.

Great effort by ZSC. Beaten by a freak of a swimmer.

Interesting race now, Kyle has to pull off something special as tonight at least so far has just had that smell of slight misses about it for this Aussie swim team

Interesting race now, Kyle has to pull off something special as tonight at least so far has just had that smell of slight misses about it for this Aussie swim team
Nup Pan from start to finish, crazy swim, freaky.

Kyle’s never going to win against that done well to get silver, especially with that first 50 even with his back end it was a poor start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Duke Kahanamoku won 3 medals in 100m 1912, 1920 golds, 1924 silver. Think Kyle is the only other one. Popov maybe.

Edit yep Popov went G in'92, G in '96, S in Sydney

Last edited:
Stupid Thommo keeps saying 'Kyle's last individual swim' when the King has never yet said he is retiring...

Call my cynical, but given the doping cloud hanging over the Chinese swimmers, when someone breaks a WR in a pool that they seem to be struggling to break WRs in... I'm raising an eyebrow at that...

And wouldn't be surprised if he history books eventually show Kyle as the winner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Swimming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back