Parkin ahead of Sheedy ? NO WAY !

Remove this Banner Ad

As Walshy already said Bandwagon Easty i would have a membership and already do!

Easty what freaking facts did u put on here? One Setentece isnt facts is it?

Even though he played for Richmond, I couldn't help liking the way Sheedy played. He has been a good coach is is a wonderful supporter of our game, and all Clubs (especially tradional clubs), but there are a few blips on his record. His teams have blown two premierships 1990 and 1999, when they couldn't keep their minds on the job through the finals, and I can't help thinking that he persisted 2 years too long with that frustrating ( for Bombers - but loved by the opposition ) chip it around style, which probably delayed a Bomber Premiership by 3 years.

Both are good coaches but Parkin is much better overall.
Denis Pagan is the best caoch!!

Sandie,

People wanting to ridicule Essendon - I don't believe that!!!!!!

Michele

Eastaugh

You only appeared on this board in September while Ricey has been here all season...on that alone, Ricey gets more respect than you. Getting out my calculator, I came up with this equation.... Eastaugh=bandwagon jumper.

As for the drivel, on various threads, you've had a good ol' whinge about people having a go at Essendon and then you start a topic like this one which *invites* people to take a shot at Sheedy and his club....go back, read your first post, switch Parkin and Sheedy and pretend if it was written by a Blues fan....it's a credit to ODNs and B-girl that they haven't taken your bait.

David Parkin is an intelligent and articulate individual. He is a great public speaker. I was so amused recently when a certain coach rang 927 radio station to boast that he has been involved in more finals football than any body in the competition. That is any body but David Parkin. David parkin great but also humble.

listen up you idiots ! I AM a member ! and have been for years, but living in SA there is no point in me getting the expensive membership that gains you a grand final ticket because you have to line up for the tickets......in Melbourne ! so it makes no sense as I wouldnt want to pay an air fare,accomodation just to come to Melbourne to line up and then have to pay it all again to come over for the grand final ! So I would rather pay out $1300 for a package that flies me over and has accomodation and a grand final ticket all included without having to come over to line up.. Makes sense doesnt it, and the reason I only came on here in september is because I only found the site existed then ! You all make ridiculous accusations which are all total crap until you know the facts I have just given, So no, I'm not a bandwagaon jumper

Bullshit Easty! Bullshit.

If ur not a bandwagoner then where were u at all the other essendon games just the grand final idiot ha?

I been a pie fan all my life and always will be. Hell I love the pies to death.

The way u crap on like u do on this board is shit house easty. Bandwagon Shit!

Parkin is a shit house coach and Sheedy is better! Yes that comment made total loyal supporter sense easty!

Real Supporters of clubs dont do that! They have some respect!

So easty Show Some Respect And Pull Your Head Out Your Arse and u migth gain a little tiny bit of respect!

Mags

well living in SA its hard to get to Melbourne often idiot, I went to one minor round game early in the season against Carlton and then I go always when they play in Adelaide,I would go to Melbourne for games lots more but that depends on money, so I am not a bandwagon at all

What evidence do you have to prove Im a bandwagoner, and dont say its cos im new to the site because I only found out it existed in spetember ! BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT THAT I AM A BANDWAGONER WITH FACTS, I BET YOU CANT !

Yup I can bring facts up not like some ppl hey easty? u sa fool!

If u look at my 2nd last post in this topic u will find out some facts i put there!

Ill Put A Couple More In

*U think everything revoles around essendon
*U Live in Sa what would u know
*U make stuipd comments and cant back them up
*U probably havent ever gone to windy hill
*Do u know who won in 1990? (Pretty Simple Question)
*Can u name more the 10 players in ya side?

Truth Hurts Hey Easty!

Do u wish for me to countine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mags , I have you covered you fool
1- everything does revolve around essendon right now as we are premiers and the best team in history this past season
2-I live in SA which makes me better off than you as you live in crappy victoria ! yuck !
3-I can back up my comments as I am doing now
4-I have been to windy hill to see training this year and also the day after the grand final
5-1990 those black and white morons fluked it but since then we have dominated them !
6-blumfield,hird,lloyd,heffernan,wallis,johnson,rioli,caracella,mcallister and alessio - thats 10 !
7- I dont bag any past players or current players at my club as I am loyal and love my club, unlike you who bags watson, your not the true supporter, I am !

Where Did U Get Those Stats Idoit? AFL Site Help u out!

Watson is a dud! Ill bag the shit out of him wheneva i like! U ask any collingwood fan what they think of watson!

I delcare the 28th the day i thucking piss on windy hill and burn the Essendon flag too the ground!

U will always be a bandwagoner too me easty! u think ya not but u are too me!

Catch Ya Later SA Dickhead!

im a proud south aussie, because its better to be one of us than a victorian ! they are so dumb and their state is so poxy and little, collingwood suck and always will and will never come close to our dominance ! your president is a dickhead and your coach is a bitter moron, I have followed essendon since I was 10 years old and always will as they are the greatest club in the afl who look after their fans better than anyone and promote the club to all of australia, you are jealous and those black and white scum are the laughing stock of the league

Mags, he's 10 and a half
smile.gif

Ur Bandwagoner!

Essendon were stuffed like collingwood are u wouldnt support them dickhead! U would drop off.

I have been with the pies these last 7 years of the 15 years i have gone for them (My Whole Life) I have felt to so disspointed in them by the end of the season!

But im proud to wear my black and white week in and week out win loss or draw i couldnt give shite!

Ur A Bandwagoner! Supporting Essendon for 7 Years of ya 17 year life doesnt make u a true supporter sorry!

Just piss off and tell someone who gives a flying thuck ok! Coz im sure the Essendon supporters as well as me on this site dont care if u call ur self an essendon supporter coz u are a bandwagoner sorry!

Mags

well if i was older when I started going for them then you could say that but being as young as 10 when you start supporting them is not a bandwagoner, anyway like most kids, i followed them cos of my father supporting them so youve got it wrong. guess what ,mags, you will have to put up with following those black and white morons when they are near the bottom for a long while yet ! you beauty !

Remove this Banner Ad

Parkin ahead of Sheedy ? NO WAY !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back