Past players - >>> 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be part of Melbourne's future unless he can improve his footskills dramatically.

I don't think it's his actual footskills that are his problem... I think he just lacks that bit of composure...

He is fast, very fast, moves in a very similar way to Chris Judd does. Has that short burst of speed, and strength through the hips...

Where Simon lacks where Judd does not is his composure. It's like his body moves faster than his mind can keep up with, which in turn makes his disposal seem uncertain and rushed all the time.

Just like to quickly apologise for the lack of reports on Robbo, since the Essendon game where all he did was dive, I've been less interested.

I must say though, he's playing some good footy. I still love you deep down, Robbo!

16-Disposals, 4-marks, 4-tackles, 3-clearances,

Valenti played in & around the packs all day in an attacking role (three inside 50's), though his contested ball (three) was a little lacking, he was there in support when the ball was knocked out. His speed & his agility were noticeable aspects of his game, he ran all day & got the ball moving from stoppages. He should get a spot next round, unless we have an influx of players returning to the side. There is still room for improvement however.

4/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys honestly think he should have been delisted? It sounds like he just had a tough year with injury/OP. Is melb just clearing plenty of space for the draft or should he rightfully be gone.

Do you guys honestly think he should have been delisted? It sounds like he just had a tough year with injury/OP. Is melb just clearing plenty of space for the draft or should he rightfully be gone.
21 games in 4 years, and 1 in 2009 for the competition's worst side.. Never really fixed his kicking either.

He was always going to be there or there-abouts.

Anyone else think Brett Ratten wanted him because Brock is really Ratt's illegitimate love-child?
Bret-Ratten-200x0.jpg
240028.jpg

Would've sacked Cheney, McNamara or Bartram ahead of Buckley.

Anyway I'm sure they'll clear out one of the above to gain access to pick 34.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back