Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it just me, but I don't like seeing the very best players shift clubs. Be it Dangerfield (surely the best in 2015), G.Ablett, Franklin, Judd, etc.
All players rated as a number 1 in the Comp. Probably think they are bigger than the game. None succeeded though.... Atleast they left post flags though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but awfully big hole to fill. WCE struggled after Judd (although that was also losing Cousins and internal restructure required). Some of the other examples happened when the club was very strong player-wise. I just think it will take Adelaide a season at least to recover if Dangerfield goes as expected. I'll take my hat off to them if they do make finals. As a top 6 team their draw won't be particularly easy.

HS reporting Danger to announce worst kept secret, he will accept 5 year deal to join Cats within next week

And Geelong give up nothing to get him. What a joke.

Gillon McLachlan is too busy telling people how to live their lives to do his actual job and address the unevenness and lack of equalization in the AFL

HS reporting Danger to announce worst kept secret, he will accept 5 year deal to join Cats within next week

Yes interesting article that hawks had more to trade than the cats, but that wouldn't be hard as Mahlepi and manboob are adamant infact convinced that there will be undoubtedly no trade what so ever done to get him. Sorry should I add in their opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back