PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
terence jones has still got another year of 3rds but i reckon he will step up and play a few senior games

worst player in pdfl is easy ash holland

i cat belive this kid made any side out side his club he cant do anything appart from be tall and he cant even do tht any good ive played against him for about 3 - 4 years that i can remember and never seen him win a contest that isnt on a 4 foot tall kid and he thinks hes soo great aswell and those people that think im jelous uve obviosly never seen him play to sum him up in 1 word ......SHIT!!!

i cat belive this kid made any side out side his club he cant do anything appart from be tall and he cant even do tht any good ive played against him for about 3 - 4 years that i can remember and never seen him win a contest that isnt on a 4 foot tall kid and he thinks hes soo great aswell and those people that think im jelous uve obviosly never seen him play to sum him up in 1 word ......SHIT!!!

You're not the same person as 'katunga boys are dynamite' are you? lol

im pretty sure sullivan turner robinson wagdin and watt are heading to the bears, martino to united and powles and ash to swans but not sure about pfeiffer, as far as i know i dont know what he is doing

4 people have applied for the dookie coaching job....Scott Grieg, Phil Bryant, Tom Dickins and Nick Brown, Jesse Vella looks like he will be assistant coach and has already announced that Evan Lowden will be starting at full forward for the season....looks like Shepp east have lost a lot of players....hows katandra looking?? will Irvine, Hickey and Doyle stay around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate i aint say from my team. but anyway terence jones brent haebich nick lawless. and probley all the people in yor thirds team that r to old now

Brent Haebich ?? are you for real mate? his far from any vic side , i thinking your forgeting nick that vic is a huge thing not just another game of football,

lol watevea u reckon. he is so over rated he shouldnt of made that vic team. i can name plenty of players b4 him
I think its obvious you wouldnt know a good player if ya life depended on it mate. I have watched hicky and allso played seniors with him and he is a class act. Maybe the time you seen him play he was having a bad day or maybe its just you where jelious that he was getting alot of the ball on the ground while you where playing with yours on the pine.:D

mate which ones from my team, and ive played interleague with hickey and he can play the game

can play the game is an under statment the kid is a freak have played with hiim for bout 5 years now and he has a rare talent
as foe u gambi he would get double the amount of possitions u would get just coz he is a supastar doesnt mean u have to get all cut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back