PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berrigan have lost 9 players this year i think and will gorman is off to boarding school so he will only be able to play the odd game,
berrigan have new coach, Chris Cameron very respected around the club and knows lots about the game so he should go well i think, berrigan might have low numbers but think they still will be pretty strong,

oh will gorman will be a prety big lose than..you will have some alrite 4ths comin through though wont you?

if its the david norton im thinking of hes got alot to improve before he wins a b and f

Na i dont think he has much more the prove, he is a bit small witch will be a down side but his a pretty good little footballer, i been training with him over the last 4 weeks in this squad and we both made it in and he has been going pretty well, when we played deni he also played good, take this into account he is one of the only really good ones of his team so week in week out he will stand out,
Good Luck to him :thumbsu:

Na i dont think he has much more the prove, he is a bit small witch will be a down side but his a pretty good little footballer, i been training with him over the last 4 weeks in this squad and we both made it in and he has been going pretty well, when we played deni he also played good, take this into account he is one of the only really good ones of his team so week in week out he will stand out,
Good Luck to him :thumbsu:

Next time you see him say flash says hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ash and jones r freaks at footy man.itll take a fair bit to beat em lol

They are both really good at football thats a no brainer but think about it they both play in sides that are always good and in good sides there is more then one good player, were with dave he is one of the only really good players so he will stand out more,

They are both really good at football thats a no brainer but think about it they both play in sides that are always good and in good sides there is more then one good player, were with dave he is one of the only really good players so he will stand out more,

Did they play U16s interleague this year? Because I don't remember there being any standout players when we played PDFL. Dave Norton was their best player for the game against us I thought.

yeah spose thats true to he doesnt really have anyone to take votes off him

but more likely than not in league b&f's a player in the winning team will get the 3 votes. if he still stands out in his team he'll probably poll in the 1 or 2's but usually a player in the winnig team will get the 3. jake thurstons will be one to watch this year. is keeping very fit over the summer :thumbsu:

haha ash won the shepp east b&f this year as a bottom aged players so his obviously one of there best players and he polled well in the league b&f and he played u/16s but was played out of posistion, jones come 2nd in the league b&f as a middle aged player but dunno about the club b&f and he played 17s and not 16s, thurstons will play ones mostly next year but wouldnt suprise me if he polls well in the 3rds

haha ash won the shepp east b&f this year as a bottom aged players so his obviously one of there best players and he polled well in the league b&f and he played u/16s but was played out of posistion, jones come 2nd in the league b&f as a middle aged player but dunno about the club b&f and he played 17s and not 16s, thurstons will play ones mostly next year but wouldnt suprise me if he polls well in the 3rds

andrew ash wasnt bottom age this year was he?

Did they play U16s interleague this year? Because I don't remember there being any standout players when we played PDFL. Dave Norton was their best player for the game against us I thought.

ashy played 16s but the coach didnt know anything and played him out of position, like he did to everyone, jones played 17s instead of 16s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back