PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday March 31
Dookie thirds def tallygaroopna (by around 1-2 goals)

Tally only had 12 boys show up and dookie only had 17 so 3 boys went over and played for tally in a 15-a-side match. Tally got off to a good start and ended up leading 3 goals to 1 at half time. The dookie boys turned it around, keeping tally scoreless in the third term and only letting one goal through in the last. Dookie ended up with 5 or 6 goals to tallys 4. Luke harmer for dookie went down with a broken nose and will miss around 6 weeks of footy and a big loss to the side. Sam bowmaker also copped a heavy knock, but should be right for round 2 against katandra (our first game).

Throughout the day there were plenty of injuries, with a bloke from tally having to be stretchered off in the twos and then another tally bloke being stretchered off in the ones... these were just the major injuries.

they have been a bit low on numbers at training and i wouldn't know how they would go this year as i have left the club this year. i was surprise troy costigan is still coaching as there were talks he was gonna retire. ledgerwood, petit and lawless are names to look out for

Yeah lidgerwood and petitt go alright, lawless is a sheep dog.What about matt panter?he still playing there?

Yeah lidgerwood and petitt go alright, lawless is a sheep dog.What about matt panter?he still playing there?

Lawless may be a sheep dog but he is still better than you sonic 14 nomus boots hey. i dont know how petit can kick so many goals with that kicking style he has on him its a shocker. lidgerwood will be there stand out go pretty close to league B&F

Lawless may be a sheep dog but he is still better than you sonic 14 nomus boots hey. i dont know how petit can kick so many goals with that kicking style he has on him its a shocker. lidgerwood will be there stand out go pretty close to league B&F

And he's better than you 2 full forward, think youre gonna be lining up on back flank mate, bad luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lidgerwood is good yes but dont know about league. there are far better players then him. yes petit has a shocking kicking style but **** he is accurate. lawless though is a very fustrating player he trys and take oppisition on with his so call pace and get caught everytime! it ****ted me so much last year!

Yeah i agree played against him a few times and he got toweled up didnt look like he had much idea about the game

Yeah i was only asking if he was still around coz full forward here always seems to play on him n get into a disagreement with him.petitt must be an accurate kick to get 70 or 80 goals last season.I agree there are better players out there than lidgerwood but he always seems to get up there in the votes so he could come close.Yeah lawless is quick but not that quick.So you play for tungamah do you dazzle davey?

Yeah i was only asking if he was still around coz full forward here always seems to play on him n get into a disagreement with him.petitt must be an accurate kick to get 70 or 80 goals last season.I agree there are better players out there than lidgerwood but he always seems to get up there in the votes so he could come close.Yeah lawless is quick but not that quick.So you play for tungamah do you dazzle davey?
Now boys its time to have a nap and wake up in the morning nice and fresh and crack a big juicy powerade, or green staminade

i see berrigan easily beat blighty in todays game... and shepp east kicking over 20 goals to easily beat waaia who were held to only a couple of goals.. so much goes for waaia being a threat this year

i see berrigan easily beat blighty in todays game... and shepp east kicking over 20 goals to easily beat waaia who were held to only a couple of goals.. so much goes for waaia being a threat this year

It also looks like katunga will be good this year as well after kicking 35 goals against wunghnu and it looks like strawnie had a good debut for katamatite best on ground

It also looks like katunga will be good this year as well after kicking 35 goals against wunghnu and it looks like strawnie had a good debut for katamatite best on ground
won't read too much into the katunga wunghnu game as we all no how weak wunghnu can be.. I was surprised to see katy winning against yarrowyah in a close 1.. i nthink the suprise packets this year will be berrigan as they have had strong 4ths side for a couple of years and supposably plenty of numbers on the track... :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back