Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

At half time Peel Thunder 7.7 49 West Perth 6.2 38
Commentators very impressed with Barlow's influence.
Duffy too goal hungry in closing moments of half.
Also, there was a comment that Blakely was poor on his non preferred foot

Not sure why we have apeness helping out in the ruck. I would have thought we would have been better off playing moller in the 1's as the second ruck and let apeness develop as an FF. He has been average up forward but has been good in the ruck. If he doesn't work out as a forward I think he'd be a very good key defender.
That would make more sense for the team but I'm getting the impression if Moller stays on the list he will be groomed for first ruck

It's the first time I've seen Langdon play, he had some nice touches in that qtr. He showed some poise in traffic. I certainly noticed Barlow in that qtr. I recognized his waddle but wearing the number 7 threw me. Duffield has been very scratchy, he definitely needs this hit out.

It's the first time I've seen Langdon play, he had some nice touches in that qtr. He showed some poise in traffic. I certainly noticed Barlow in that qtr. I recognized his waddle but wearing the number 7 threw me. Duffield has been very scratchy, he definitely needs this hit out.
Do you think duffield will play round 1 from what you've seen. the radio commentators are not very glowing of his performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purely as an aside, the FFC have given an update on Morra - he's being given all the time he needs and are standing by him, apparently his last knee op is
RTB was working his way thru the huddles offering a few choice words at 3 qtr time. Some of it not really suitable for repeating on a family website.

CAn you give us a family friendly, expurgated version?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back