2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Brodie closely, don't know if he'd actually make our Best 23 better now, it could be just the one game, but at the end of the day, he realistically should be dominating WAFL talent.

I'd be hyping up how good he is but it's not a deal stopper when I dont reckon he's staying his whole career anyway. Not like we have no other young KPD talent
We haven't got any over 200cm. Doubt Davies will ever be a number one defender. Still we may be able to recruit another and hope Pearce and O Mac is enough for 4 years.

Watching Brodie closely, don't know if he'd actually make our Best 23 better now, it could be just the one game, but at the end of the day, he realistically should be dominating WAFL talent.
Doesn't look interested today. Not sure what his conversation (if it has occurred yet) with JL was but it doesn't look like it was motivating.
Erasmus has been good though.

We haven't got any over 200cm. Doubt Davies will ever be a number one defender. Still we may be able to recruit another and hope Pearce and O Mac is enough for 4 years.
We can make it work between Draper, Pearce and OMac. Draft a project this year if we really want. Not every team has a defender over 200cm, it's not like its the be all and end all. In fact, how many in the top 8 do?

Doesn't look interested today. Not sure what his conversation (if it has occurred yet) with JL was but it doesn't look like it was motivating.
Erasmus has been good though.
I think at this point Brodie has accepted he hasn't got it in him to break into our team, I'd trade him for whatever we can get for him now, I can't see him playing for us again.

I think at this point Brodie has accepted he hasn't got it in him to break into our team, I'd trade him for whatever we can get for him now, I can't see him playing for us again.
Yeah, we should out him out of his misery, if we can. Hearing that Fyfe is playing on next year must have been totally deflating.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back