Cancelled
Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2009 Player Sponsor
Sep 17, 2006
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm,Victory,Blue Jays
I have noticed how Effective Pendles Handballs are Espically in Traffice.

He always gets one off to a Player who is by himself or running through and that leads to a Scoring Chance.

Does anyone else notice that?

He always gets one off to a Player who is by himself or running through and that leads to a Scoring Chance.

Just a head's up for you Scott Pendlebury fans ,Scott's knickname is and has always been "Dipper" ,a minor point i know but honestly "Pendles" sounds $hithouse and not he ,his brother or his old man were ever called that.You're right though,his handballs in traffic are second to nobody.

Just a head's up for you Scott Pendlebury fans ,Scott's knickname is and has always been "Dipper" ,a minor point i know but honestly "Pendles" sounds $hithouse and not he ,his brother or his old man were ever called that.You're right though,his handballs in traffic are second to nobody.
Simon Black, Scott West, and Daniel Kerr all think you are a tool.

Interesting because 'e' and 'k' are nowhere near each other on the keyboard

Interesting because 'e' and 'k' are nowhere near each other on the keyboard

What has 'k' got to do with anything? The word is traffic.

Anyway, yes Pendlebury is one of the best handballers in the league, but Black and a couple of others are better at this stage.

And Hawk Sale - I'm pretty sure I've seen articles from the club, and mentioned on CTV of Scott being called "Pendles". Not 100% sure on that... but I'm 99%. :D

have to back him up 110% here guys..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf? since when does traffic have a K in it?

wow you just made an absolute fool of yourself!

That is a pissa....I acknowledge my complete and utter noobness

Feel free to keep bagging me

Yeah it's his composure that's the most outstanding. MOST importantly though, I played bball/footy against him, went to school with him and was also in his homeroom, and yeah, he was always known as nothing other than "DIPPER". Pendles just does not sound right...

One unexpected win on a friday night and suddenly the average IQ of BF has dropped significantly, umemployment increased and dental hygiene become non-existent

Pendlebury's always good in traffic. He's the master of traffic. The rest of Collingwood trains on Gosch's paddock, he must train over on Punt Rd. Lots of traffic on Punt road.

One unexpected win on a friday night and suddenly the average IQ of BF has dropped significantly, umemployment increased and dental hygiene become non-existent
not a bad post considering your lack of use of any english compotentcy in all of that
but hey!
:thumbsu: for trying

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendles Killer Handballs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back