Meltdown People and things who can GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

She could baaaa the Richmond theme song, you should’ve heard her baaa “Yellow and Black”
Wait a minute, they use tethered goats as bait for Tigers in India...is this the recruiting tool that brought the triple flag list together?

Just tie her up outside Punt Road and watch the stars roll in.....

16. The proposed Tasmanian AFL team

Untitled.png

Jazny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re both useless, when they come on the radio, I turn the dial somewhere else.
I’d rather listen to white noise.

I haven't listened to SEN once that obese crocodile Hutchinson bought it.

Hutchy destroyed Inside Football a weekly footy newspaper that was a staple of my childhood and teenage years (Vale Jim Main, used to enjoy writing him troll letters and seeing his cantankerous replies on Jim's mail bag) made The Footy Record are an expensive pile of puss.

The bloke literally flew himself over to Los Angeles to stalk Ben Cousins and see if he actually went to the rehab he was booked into there.

Hutchy made his media empire/hundreds of millions partly by exploring on the pain and suffering of others..

Just about the most toxic person in footy over the past decade.

I haven't listened to SEN once that obese crocodile Hutchinson bought it.

Hutchy destroyed Inside Football a weekly footy newspaper that was a staple of my childhood and teenage years (Vale Jim Main, used to enjoy writing him troll letters and seeing his cantankerous replies on Jim's mail bag) made The Footy Record are an expensive pile of puss.

The bloke literally flew himself over to Los Angeles to stalk Ben Cousins and see if he actually went to the rehab he was booked into there.

Hutchy made his media empire/hundreds of millions partly by exploring on the pain and suffering of others..

Just about the most toxic person in footy over the past decade.
You hate a lot of people don’t you?
You need to get yourself a pet goat, it will calm you down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown People and things who can GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back