Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a sweet classic Mustang (on the net, not for real :() and the plates were something like "PONY" with numbers, or "MYPONY" or something .... I thought that was awesome! ... is it allowed into the 'good' pile?

IMO in many cases, nothing screams w***er more than personalized number plates. Just a pet hate of mine. From my experience For every decent one, there are five truly horrible ones.

This topic is dedicated to the smart ones and the ones where you can safely predict the owner of the car is a complete and utter tool.

Saw PWNED the other day, gold :D

Today I saw LUVVLY or something to that effect. Urrgh.

Fire away

I agree with everything apart from the bold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its safe to guarantee that anyone with a personalised number plate is a complete ****wit.

Agreed!

Two golden rules I have found in life that seem to never let me down..

Never trust guy's who don't drink by choice (Excluding Medical or religious reasons)

and

People with personalized plates are usually w***ers

A few I've noticed recently:

CROOKD - the actual number plate is on a tilt :thumbsu:
PKACHU - small pale yellow car :p

and then there's those "KOMBI" ones on the hippy V-dubs.

I saw a parked car the other day with 'I-SOAR'.

I immediately read it as 'eyesore', but for some reason (probably because it was a souped up, shitty Jap-pack), I don't think the owner intended for it to be taken that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back