Peter Faulks

Remove this Banner Ad

When I saw the thread title and the guys name my immediate thought was 'That's an old dudes name, must be a coach or something'.....

Here's hoping he's next years Barlow - without the crapness of injury.

Just as well we didn't get his brother, Guy. Could have really blown up in our faces.

Looks almost exactly like what we need for very little cost. Very astute i think.

Whats wrong with some of these clubs and their recruiting,to pick him up for basically nothing because no-one rates him is staggering.When you look at him.good jump and sprint for his size,goes hard and did well in the VFL,really is there that much of a gamble?

anyone know why he didn't establish himself at the swans?

Hampered by injury apparently, and one of the articles says he was invited back to be a rook but declined.

I'm not getting excited until I see what his disposal and decision making are like.

"Strongly built backman who can play tall or small", "doesn't give an inch", "spoils well" are all terms that can be used to describe Dodd ffs.

I go for Willy and am very, very happy with this deal. in 2 years time he will look and play nothing like Thornton, he will be a 195, 105kg MONSTERRRRRRRR.

Hampered by injury apparently, and one of the articles says he was invited back to be a rook but declined.

I'm not getting excited until I see what his disposal and decision making are like.

"Strongly built backman who can play tall or small", "doesn't give an inch", "spoils well" are all terms that can be used to describe Dodd ffs.

Cant be that bad if he gets top 3 B&F as a backman in the VFL team you would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nickname must be Columbo!!
Sounds a nice size and will add to backline depth. Here is hopwing pick 25 from Collingwood eventuates for Taz

A least we didn't waste the pick of Griffen - maybe pick 70 odd for him I hope

Collingwood dont have pick 25 anymore - they used it for Krak

I hope that Fremantle's interest in him last year was what inspired his 2010 year.
I'd hate for him to have been traded for and not feel comfortable coming to us, but I feel that if we've traded, then his manager and him have agreed to the deal and he's excited to be coming here.

Nah he'll be fine, him an SOS are mates so they can ham it up in the backline together. :)

Oh yeah, like others - i'd never heard of him until now, the Swans profile of him looks like it's him pre-stacking on 20 KG's!! Sounds promising and was practically free!

So glad that pick didn't go for Griffin, maybe NOW it'll go to Radelaide for Griffs.. I'd probably still prefer we used it in the draft. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Faulks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back