Phantom draft comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hi guys,

Was thinking that with all these phantom drafts posted, and with so many different opinions going around, it would be interesting to have a phantom draft comp.

Was thinking 1 pt for each player correctly selected from picks 1-10, 2 pts for correct selections from 11-20, 3 pts for 21-30 and so on. One pt for a correctly nominating a "pass" inside pick 70.

Any thoughts?

Hi guys,

Was thinking that with all these phantom drafts posted, and with so many different opinions going around, it would be interesting to have a phantom draft comp.

Was thinking 1 pt for each player correctly selected from picks 1-10, 2 pts for correct selections from 11-20, 3 pts for 21-30 and so on. One pt for a correctly nominating a "pass" inside pick 70.

Any thoughts?
Ok but just award 1 point for each correct selection.

We are all given equal opportunity and the cream will rise to the top come the later picks.

Need a truck load of luck with this as one unexpected decision can have a domino effect.

I'm in.

Ok but just award 1 point for each correct selection.

We are all given equal opportunity and the cream will rise to the top come the later picks.

Need a truck load of luck with this as one unexpected decision can have a domino effect.

I'm in.
awesome. Yeah I see your point re... Err... Points.

I think the problem with a full PD comp, is that one slider or riser could suddenly stuff up your whole draft. So IMO it would be better to keep it to the top30 or even just the first round.

And if someone gets the first round 100% right : $1000:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember there was one done last year. No one won but someone got 15/16. The only one he got wrong was Ash Smith going to Geelong at #15.

Remove this Banner Ad

Phantom draft comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back