Phil Zarra - Tac

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 Phil the bomber spunky hunk ZARRA 07/10/88 18178 Caulfield Grammarians

It's a bit lame old hat isn't it? You could of cum up with something better than that, how about, 'Phil's in for the kill with his ball skills and heading to Windy Hill' :D

bombsaway man said:
28 Phil the bomber spunky hunk ZARRA 07/10/88 18178 Caulfield Grammarians

It's a bit lame old hat isn't it? You could of cum up with something better than that, how about, 'Phil's in for the kill with his ball skills and heading to Windy Hill' :D

:p :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :( Sign up more clowns, how can they join the Sandy dragons comedy club. I suppose you have to conact Bozo the clown at their web site.

Melbo, your shaw your not a clown??? Any way the season is about to start and despite a few injuries the boys WILL make the eight. I've never seen anyone more fire up than Tommy Johnson and Phil Zarra, as well as old man Boyle. He is always giving great wonderful never ending words of encouagement to the boys and even acknowledge the good glorious 'up there Casaly' plays of the opposition. Someone everyone down at dragons should learn from and get words of brilliance, wisdom, tolerence, humility and direction from, that can be cherished for the rest of there otherwise mundane lives.

Hey footy block. Ricmond are getting flogged by the doggies, a nine goal 3rd term by the doggies smashed the tigers and now the Bulldogs are 102 points in front -

Na phil didn't get best on ground only playd half a game(He was throwin up in the pack at the start of the game and during half time). Its funny mate do u play tac ???? or even local footy because u have alot of time on ur hands posting information about players: You like talking sh*T oN here about my team mates.
If i was you i would worry about urself not about other people. so go get a life!!

....phil who? boys get over it he is a nobody!....you guys get on here n think sandy are guna be a force and have special players but in real life when was the last time you pushed/challenged for finals or had a group of players drafted rather than the odd 1 or 2?....stop talking about yaselves n eachother so others can talk about people or things that matter! concentrate on footy rather than sitting on the net talking about eachother......even if you guys will be a force and do have significant vital matchwinners then you will get respect but even then if you talk about how good you all youll look like a bunch of tossAsdo you read anyother TAC clubs getting on here saying how good they are! NO so STFU!:rolleyes:

If Phil wasn't sick on the day, they would not of lost by a point they would of won. He is only a kid trying to achieve his full potential and there is plenty of time left for that. Don't be so hash and quick to judge after one round. We all need encouragement and constructive critizism. If he was sick how could some of you judge his game?

bigfella6698 said:
Na phil didn't get best on ground only playd half a game(He was throwin up in the pack at the start of the game and during half time). Its funny mate do u play tac ???? or even local footy because u have alot of time on ur hands posting information about players: You like talking sh*T oN here about my team mates.
If i was you i would worry about urself not about other people. so go get a life!!

Mate, posting sumthing on here takes all of 2 seconds, like a lot of other people, everyone jumps on the net once in a while and likes to see whats happening around the grounds so by saying i have a lot of time on my hands to talk crap is pretty pointless.

And then you go n say I shouldn't worry bout other people, clearly your eating your own words their by worrying about what I have to say!

bigfella6698 said:
If i was you i would worry about urself not about other people. so go get a life!![/QUOT

Just a thought but i wonder if a person has many other user names ????? :confused: : to make a point on some threads.what a try hard life that would be.
Could be like 10 or more but nahhhhhh just a thought :rolleyes:

bombsaway man said:
If Phil wasn't sick on the day, they would not of lost by a point they would of won. He is only a kid trying to achieve his full potential and there is plenty of time left for that. Don't be so hash and quick to judge after one round. We all need encouragement and constructive critizism. If he was sick how could some of you judge his game?

It's a bit over the top to think Phil Zarra would of won the game for sandy if he was not sick. Stpo blowing the kid out of all proportions.

bigfella6698 said:

Phil/ Phil's mate i mean Big fella you really have no idea what you're talking about. It's so funny how much you pump up your/his tyres, actually quite pathetic. Phil/ phil's mate the reality is you/he is no more than an average player in TAC level wow great accomplishment join the million who never got drafted. But you phil/ phils mate are really trying to get noticed which is pretty sad by talking yourself/ him up. Talk is cheap phil/ phil's mate if you wanna talk the talk walk the walk instead of continuously proving me and many people who have seen you play that you're nothing but a small gish in a big pond. I think you phil you need to come to a realisation football needs to be played on the field or phils mate stop pumping up your mates tyres and living in your mates glory...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mightysainters said:
trained with essendon? :p :rolleyes:

Mightysainters you seam to very upset by Phill why is this ( maybe because when you were at St Paul's FC.)
to asnwer ur statement that you posted the other day saying it's phill/mates
posting articles on this site.
it might be some of his mates but i can assure you that phill has never posted an article on this site.

Why Phil did not play on Sunday: he has been ill with the flu

Constructive critizism - all the way
Anger - get over it Mightysainters, otherwise seek help from ur local doctor .

Phils training well and his mum would have to be the best cook out of all the mums at dragons, yummy yummy her Italian style pasta is the best, I ate her cooking a few days ago. Phils fired up to stick it up all you critics!! GO PHIL:thumbsu:

Dragons where unlikey to loose their first three games, they should of won last week, phil played good, did some interesting things and was always in the mix, 15 kicks is good. Suckling 39 kicks, johnson 22, muir 27. monaghan 25 kicks all bid well. Suckling should make nationals.

farlap winner said:
Phils training well and his mum would have to be the best cook out of all the mums at dragons, yummy yummy her Italian style pasta is the best, I ate her cooking a few days ago. Phils fired up to stick it up all you critics!! GO PHIL:thumbsu:

ok.... still top 10? :p

bombsaway man said:
Dragons where unlikey to loose their first three games, they should of won last week, phil played good, did some interesting things and was always in the mix, 15 kicks is good. Suckling 39 kicks, johnson 22, muir 27. monaghan 25 kicks all bid well. Suckling should make nationals.
Interesting stats for the first three games The end result (Seasons end ) will tell the full story and it also depends on what that players roll is in the team. And does he follow team plans and rules
Vic Metro side:
Will be interested who may get in from dragons the invites i would guess to be Johnston,Dawes,Boyle,Roberts,Anthony,Suckling

jock_burns said:
Interesting stats for the first three games The end result (Seasons end ) will tell the full story and it also depends on what that players roll is in the team. And does he follow team plans and rules
Vic Metro side:
Will be interested who may get in from dragons the invites i would guess to be Johnston,Dawes,Boyle,Roberts,Anthony,Suckling

I think the great bombsaway man is refering to last weeks kicks if you read it again.

No chance in hell. And that's no grudge against him i don't he's just not good enough to go to nationals or get drafted....

gibbyman said:
I think the great bombsaway man is refering to last weeks kicks if you read it again.

39,27,25,22,15 YOU MUST THEN TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT 36.41.257 I GUESS AND THEY DIDNT WIN ????????????????? S*%T I will take those numbers in tatts this week or is that wishful thinking. but hope you are right in one of the games this year

Note tac stats :rolleyes:
cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back