Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Vick signs 2year deal with Philadelphia!

Like Mortenson said i wonder what McNabb is thinking right now!!:eek:

Things are about to get Interesting in Philly... :D

McNabb just signed a new lucrative deal, i don't think it will effect him much. It will be interesting to see how this effects Westbrooks touches though. I'm interested to see how the crowd there react to him when he fumbles of throws a pick or something.

McNabb just signed a new lucrative deal, i don't think it will effect him much. It will be interesting to see how this effects Westbrooks touches though. I'm interested to see how the crowd there react to him when he fumbles of throws a pick or something.

Probably start calling him a Dog or something.... :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quote from Eagles fan on profootballtalk -

I'm done. A strong supporter of the Eagles for 50 years. Thru thick and mostly thin. I bleed midnight green. Please. This is a nightmare.
Sorry Andy, Jeffery, your on your own. I can no longer support a team with such low moral fiber. The entire focus of the team just went out thee window.
Think of what you've done to McNabb confidence. What a mistake.
Go Panthers. I'm finished with the Eagles.

I wonder what percentage of Eagles fans think this way... :cool:

Very few i would hope, not much of a fan if they do honestly.

What a joke of "50 years" of loyalty. Vick will most likely never see the ball from the QB position unless it's out of the WildCat.

Look I get it, it was terrible what he did, but he paid his due, and it was dogs man... dogs... I guarantee this same guy would have taken Donte Stalworth with open arms after he killed someone from drunk driving. What a joke.

What a joke of "50 years" of loyalty. Vick will most likely never see the ball from the QB position unless it's out of the WildCat.

Look I get it, it was terrible what he did, but he paid his due, and it was dogs man... dogs... I guarantee this same guy would have taken Donte Stalworth with open arms after he killed someone from drunk driving. What a joke.

Treating it like what he done was nothing because they were dogs not people isn't the way to go man.

Definately not going to turn my back on the Eagles, But I do feel sick.. I hope we don't get any injuries because I'd hate to have to want him to do well.

Having only started following NFL last season, I know nothing about the guy, but I would have prefered someone of his character to not be playing for my team.

Oh well....

Everyone is entitled to a second chance. I think this 'poor character' thing is being overblown. The man made a mistake. Many of us make them every day.

Michael Vick, for mine, is a good character. If Tony Dungy says he is a changed man its good enough for me.

FWIW, I think the Donte Stallworth fiasco that is going on right now is a lot worse than what Vick did.

Having only started following NFL last season, I know nothing about the guy, but I would have prefered someone of his character to not be playing for my team.

Oh well....

I think you have special permission to change teams if you wish ;)

Pfft taking the high moral ground. What a flog.

I'm a happy man :D

What he did was disguisting and the guy is obviously an absolute ****wit but he can play ball.. You got McNabb, DeSean (Maclin), Westbrook and now Vick. Our offense is gonna be scary.

Treating it like what he done was nothing because they were dogs not people isn't the way to go man.

Glad you agree. Because that's certainly not where I was going with that. Trust me, if that had of been my dog he would have found himself wishing he had never been born.

While great care and respect should be given to any animal, in the end they are still animals. They aren't people. We aren't equal.

And I'm sorry but it irks me to no end that someone like Stallworth kills a human being, not a dog man, not a dog. A person, with friends and family, a job and a life, and essentially received a free pass from our media, but the Vick media drama went on for 6 months and now again 2 years later over animals.

If you don't live here, you have no idea what I'm talking about, because you're not pelted with it everywhere you go.

We talk a lot about forgiveness in this country, but when it comes down to backing that up with actions, the word forgiveness vanishes.

So I stand by what I said. For some jackass to claim that he's giving up on his team after 50-years because the Eagles want to give this guy a second shot to essentially ride the pine after he served his sentence to society, his entire fortune is completely gone to the point of bankruptcy, his "friends" were exposed for not truly caring about him, and his life wrecked is absolutely ridiculous. I can guarantee it was Internet fodder from some douche bag tough guy behind a computer screen. He'll be watching wide eyed game 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back