Photo with the cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love one too!!! Refused to line up for an hour at the MCG Open Day to take a pic with a Replica Cup. Not the real deal.

Line will stretch to the Moon.

We need a bigger stadium than the MCG!

:D
M

They can have multiple days, staggered over the year. That arsehat Mike Sheahan was there today with the cup, we should get a chance as well.

A mate of mine actually got one, sent me the photo last night the lucky prick.
Needs to happen. We didn't support the club through decades of shit for nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate of mine actually got one, sent me the photo last night the lucky prick.

Friend of mine had one as well, their company sponsors the joint and had the cut at some dinner.

Give the real fans a go RFC_Official

Yes ,this......

Surely there will be a day or 3 where the members can line up and get a photo with the cup??

RFC_Official ?

There will be a few opportunities coming up before the start of December - details will be released on our website as soon as I get the finalised plans. Cheers.

There will be a few opportunities coming up before the start of December - details will be released on our website as soon as I get the finalised plans. Cheers.

Excellent. Thanks.

Will Sticky this thread and add dates when the info is released.

That’s great news RFC_Official!

If it’s not too much trouble could you have the premiership cup on a raised platform?

And if it’s not too much trouble could I be standing on the platform too?

And if it’s not too much trouble could the platform be on the MCG turf?

And if it’s not too much trouble could I be holding one handle of the cup while Cotch holds the other handle?

And if it’s not too much trouble could Richo be standing off to one side, smiling up at both of us?

And if it’s not too much trouble could you have 100021 people in the stands behind us?

And if it’s not too much trouble could a few of the people be Adelaide supporters (yeah I know, but I’m going for a realistic look here....)!

Thanks RFC_Official, and sorry for any unintended inconvenience.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Photo with the cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back