Player Watch Pick #5 (2006) - Travis Boak

Remove this Banner Ad

My thoughts are that the club (and Boak himself) is secretly obsessed with getting him to 400. Will play 15-20 in both 2025 and 2026. Several games starting or finishing as sub. Absolutely will not play SANFL, that would put him at risk of injury, hindering his run at the 400 club.

My thoughts are that the club (and Boak himself) is secretly obsessed with getting him to 400. Will play 15-20 in both 2025 and 2026. Several games starting or finishing as sub. Absolutely will not play SANFL, that would put him at risk of injury, hindering his run at the 400 club.
Probably. Port isn't seriously trying for a premiership with Donuts going into his 13th season.

Boak 400 is a much more realistic achievement.

Here's a stat that some here will enjoy:

If he plays 12 games he equals Robert Harvey for most games in history without a premiership (13 he takes the record outright).
I believe in his 13th game this season he'll also break the record for the most ever games by a PAFC player.

T Boak has been a great leader and servant over the last 17 years for our club, raise glasses.
Though I’m not sure I can handle another season of watching him tripping over his shoe laces and getting caught holding the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak isn't a calorie in Tubby Tubes diet he was probably greatest ever Australian test captain with a ton of achievements.. jeezus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2006) - Travis Boak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back