List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Which brand of spud do we end up with (not if you want them or not)

• SPS

• Fisher

• Carroll

• Newnes

• Dow

• Nada

• Brackets McSpuddin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Inevitable. Lets concentrate on WA kids in future where possible.
It's not always an easy thing to do and can rely on timing, but I think building the core of a team from people have a history of playing together and are fully committed is the way to go. If that was a bunch of highly talented locals, all the better.

We could've pumped 4 years into Aaron Naughton and STILL have Taberner, Treacy, Lobb and Sturt on the list.

Let that sink in.

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • The upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction and working through. ...
  • Acceptance and hope.

Which stage are you at?

I'm coming out of Depression towards The upward turn.

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • The upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction and working through. ...
  • Acceptance and hope.

Which stage are you at?

I'm coming out of Depression towards The upward turn.
I've been at acceptance for a while, and merely hoping there was a late change and he stayed.
First domino has fallen, be interesting to see what follows now.

What makes me angry is that there is probably only one club in the market - Carlton, which makes our job of getting adequate compensation even harder. Cerra better make sure Carlton pays up.
We've at least forced the value up. Would've been better if Cerra signed a 2-year deal and then left end of next year, but you just have to go with it as it is. I'm sure if Carltoon wobbles too much there'll be others who'll step in and surely Cerra wouldn't be absolutely sold on what's happening at Bloozland.

I've been at acceptance for a while, and merely hoping there was a late change and he stayed.
First domino has fallen, be interesting to see what follows now.

Yep, me too. I took my anger out on the DTFA board and have been feeling crap about it for a while.

Now it's just seeing what we can do with the situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, people can just add it to their list of excuses when the club is underperforming again next year. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Downside of Cez leaving: miss out on a bonafide best 22 mid with greatbskills.

Upside: We can definitely draft one of the WA tall forwards and another midfielder inside the top 10, if that's what we think the list need is.

It sucks but looking at our best 3 in the centre bounce, Cerra isn't even in there. Its Brayshaw, Serong, and Fyfe/Mundy.

On SM-G611F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can tell you right now that getting rid of players that don't want to be there is absolutely a good thing.
He's a great player, and you'll be compensated well. Carlton gave us pick 8 for Adam Saad remember? lol

100%. Cut the umbilical cord for players that can't be away from family, they won't dig in deep for the club when needed. Cerra has always had one eye out the door so I'm not too upset. He has trade value and we can try and get someone in the door who is genuinely grateful to be here.

Now the club has said it I want to know the answers
Was the club told last year back in august Cerra would be going home at the end of this year?

And all the innuendo and smoke screen act is getting real tiresome
How About some Farking Honesty

If Carlton love him so much, then why did that draft that mutant Paddy Dow at pick three?

We need to deal with the clubs that give us the best outcome.
Carlton missed out on Papley last year by trying to be cute, we need a very good deal for Freo here.
Don't want SPS

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Back