Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Enough of the personal attacks on the forum. Not the place for it. We are all passionate football people, decisions at this time have been tough for everyone concerned. I don’t make a habit of removing your posts, but will do so if forum breaches continue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Try again
B Leon Wolfe R David Gillespie SE David Gilmour W
HB Jamie Spencer SE Pat McMullan DU Corey Hicks T
C Ricky Frappell SE Matt McCarty W Gregor Teague KW
HF Dan Ellis T Rob Osborne SE Jeremy O'Brien T
F Greg Meyland W Chase Strawhorn R Craig Ednie R
R Luke Cowan W Bodie Butts T Nick Doyle T
I/C Cal Wilson KU Matt Kitto DU Ash Howden KU Dylan Sidebottom KU Lee James T Ash Saunders T Dean Bigger R Adam Dodd T Daniel Mangan R Hayden Best SE Jon Lucas W Luke Minogue KW Shannon Emmett KU

Then there are the 1 year wonders like Matt Pendergast, Brad Murray and others who i elected not to include

Try again
B Leon Wolfe R David Gillespie SE David Gilmour W
HB Jamie Spencer SE Pat McMullan DU Corey Hicks T
C Ricky Frappell SE Matt McCarty W Gregor Teague KW
HF Dan Ellis T Rob Osborne SE Jeremy O'Brien T
F Greg Meyland W Chase Strawhorn R Craig Ednie R
R Luke Cowan W Bodie Butts T Nick Doyle T
I/C Cal Wilson KU Matt Kitto DU Ash Howden KU Dylan Sidebottom KU Lee James T Ash Saunders T Dean Bigger R Adam Dodd T Daniel Mangan R Hayden Best SE Jon Lucas W Luke Minogue KW Shannon Emmett KU

Then there are the 1 year wonders like Matt Pendergast, Brad Murray and others who i elected not to include

Handy side. How would a NW side look? theintimidator ? "The Roar Is Back" ?

Last edited:
The Goulburn Valley forum has a post that says that there is a belief that a few clubs are looking for possible merger partners in the area that will see some newly formed clubs. They said the clubs were in the GV region but not necessarily the GVL. Anyone know anything more about this?

I have removed a conversation due to it using names of users. Check your BigFooty guidelines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think there’s gonna be any local footy for this season, think people’s health is a bit more important. Love the enthusiasm though 👍

Given that the two states can’t agree on golf and fishing. What are the chances of them reaching common ground on footy and netball starting up. Cross border leagues may find that another hurdle to be negotiated I would think.

Correct my error and I should also
point out that I mentioned May 24 ( Sunday) in error .

Either way, we understood what you meant. A fixture where every team plays each other once would be ideal.

Lots of noise about May 11. Plenty of pressure Federally on schools to go back.

WA now allowed to train in groups of 10.

Victoria and NSW will be the last to lift restrictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back