Picola & District Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there anything in the print edition of the News today?

If not, do we know if Zac Standish has found his laptop charger yet?

A journo worth his salt would be hanging around outside the meeting tonight (or inside if he can find a hidey hole!) and reporting on the biggest local footy story at the moment to the local football community and getting the story on line as soon as he could tonight.

Was there anything in the print edition of the News today?

If not, do we know if Zac Standish has found his laptop charger yet?

A journo worth his salt would be hanging around outside the meeting tonight (or inside if he can find a hidey hole!) and reporting on the biggest local footy story at the moment to the local football community and getting the story on line as soon as he could tonight.
My bet is it would be locked up like a prison and if you dare to speak about the meeting you will face suspension 😂

My bet is it would be locked up like a prison and if you dare to speak about the meeting you will face suspension 😂
Or maybe they would find out that 70% of the clubs support the leagues stance and that the Kats, Shep east, Dookie and tunga didn't get what they were promised in 2018, its been really interesting to see the reporting of this one and how a journo with no understanding and a self indulgent President can't always read the room, or make the effort to flesh out what are the real facts

Or maybe they would find out that 70% of the clubs support the leagues stance and that the Kats, Shep east, Dookie and tunga didn't get what they were promised in 2018, its been really interesting to see the reporting of this one and how a journo with no understanding and a self indulgent President can't always read the room, or make the effort to flesh out what are the real facts
So which president are you calling self indulgent?

Roar with a new account??

If the pdfl go into a hub or AFL Vic what happens to the league ceo/officer role? Do they go into the gv or AFL Vic as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the pdfl go into a hub or AFL Vic what happens to the league ceo/officer role? Do they go into the gv or AFL Vic as well?
It’s been reported that the AFL wanted a “third party” contact at picola league outside current ops manager As part of affiliation agreement that went unsigned. there is your answer.

It’s been reported that the AFL wanted a “third party” contact at picola league outside current ops manager As part of affiliation agreement that went unsigned. there is your answer.
It is allegedly occurring across the state that leagues are being requested to only engage people who commissions and head office approve of.
Wasn’t the regional manager quoted in a Shepp News article recently that all affiliation agreements are the same .

chippy

Didn’t a member of your club write a letter to clubs stating the league wasn’t going to agree to the affiliation agreement , due to things that were in it , well before the league had even received a draft agreement ?

chippy

Didn’t a member of your club write a letter to clubs stating the league wasn’t going to agree to the affiliation agreement , due to things that were in it , well before the league had even received a draft agreement ?
Everyone knew the PDFL were never going to sign the afl affiliation agreement there was rumours of it as early as the start of the season.

Everyone knew the PDFL were never going to sign the afl affiliation agreement there was rumours of it as early as the start of the season.
It would appear some seen the agreement before the league, how and why would that be ?

Also how many people do you think played rep MFL , vic country u19’s in 2010 , knew Kade Rowe had a fall out with Mul and are now involved with Toc .

8DEF70B8-266B-4B55-8764-47BBCF63356A.jpeg

Last edited:
It would appear some seen the agreement before the league, how and why would that be ?

Also how many people do you think played rep MFL , vic country u19’s in 2010 , knew Kade Rowe had a fall out with Mul and are now involved with Toc .

View attachment 1563432
What’s kade rowe got to do with any of this roar apart from being the coach of a club that has been suspended for standing up to a bully. We all teach our kids to stand up to bullies or I assume most would. This is no different here. If you are trying to imply that I’m kade you are well off the mark. I knew both of them will and kade as juniors and it just so happens now that 1 is the coach of my home club now.

What’s kade rowe got to do with any of this roar apart from being the coach of a club that has been suspended for standing up to a bully. We all teach our kids to stand up to bullies or I assume most would. This is no different here. If you are trying to imply that I’m kade you are well off the mark. I knew both of them will and kade as juniors and it just so happens now that 1 is the coach of my home club now.
Asked a question based on your first recorded post from 2011.

‘ i played rep footy with Kade last year for mfl and vic country u19s heard he had a bit of a falling out with mul’

I’ll ask again how many do you think fit that criteria ?

Asked a question based on your first recorded post from 2011.

‘ i played rep footy with Kade last year for mfl and vic country u19s heard he had a bit of a falling out with mul’

I’ll ask again how many do you think fit that criteria ?
You asked a question I answered it roar. So you’ve gone through the archives from over 10 years ago seems like you might have a bit of a fascination with me and my identity roar 😂. I’ll state again I am definitely not kade for any other interested parties. My guess is there could have been another 22 players that fit that criteria to ask a question about the above player. And I also can’t find any record of kade playing vic under19s anywhere so the above post that you are referring to is false anyway. Enjoy your day roar as I know I will 👍👍

You asked a question I answered it roar. So you’ve gone through the archives from over 10 years ago seems like you might have a bit of a fascination with me and my identity roar 😂. I’ll state again I am definitely not kade for any other interested parties. My guess is there could have been another 22 players that fit that criteria to ask a question about the above player. And I also can’t find any record of kade playing vic under19s anywhere so the above post that you are referring to is false anyway. Enjoy your day roar as I know I will 👍👍
Wasn’t hard you went 10 years without posting .
The 2010 Vic country u19 team didn’t have 22 MFL players in it ?

So your saying your first post was a lie ?

Google :

Edit : ‘ 2010 ‘

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back