Picola & District Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Anywhere to find the results from the league junior best and fairest the other night , some people might be interested to recognize the achievements of the kids. Nothing on the league Facebook page or the website....

Just noticed Junior winners and runners up now on PDFNL Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Post in thread 'Goulburn Valley FL 2023'
Goulburn Valley FL 2023

You have mentioned above about the player points system statewide not changing and I noticed included in a shepp news article the other day in it stated the sub committee have decided to accept the same points and salary cap for next season, is your points allocation calculated on the same as the afl system (other than not acknowledging MFL players as premier league hence no extra point added)

Last edited:

Undera having meeting to discuss moving to new Murray districts league.
Serious question… why is Picola league and option? And Murch, Shep East and Dookie keen also. Same Question why aren’t they looking at Picola as option? Not shit canning anyone here, just a legitimate Question as word out of all clubs is Picola not an option??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Undera having meeting to discuss moving to new Murray districts league.
Serious question… why is Picola league and option? And Murch, Shep East and Dookie keen also. Same Question why aren’t they looking at Picola as option? Not s**t canning anyone here, just a legitimate Question as word out of all clubs is Picola not an option??

Why is Picola league not an option that should say

Serious question… why is Picola league and option? And Murch, Shep East and Dookie keen also. Same Question why aren’t they looking at Picola as option? Not s**t canning anyone here, just a legitimate Question as word out of all clubs is Picola not an option??

I wouldn’t concur that it isn’t or hasn’t been an option. I have the opinion that had the PDL been as it was in 2017 that we’d be there already.

For MTFNC to explore a move means moving from the most central club within one competition to becoming a possible outlier. Unfortunately, to ensure a move is suitable, we need clubs like Shepp East, Dookie Utd, Undera and Tallygaroopna involved to make it suit geographically.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who won today's game at Mathoura? 7.45pm & still no results on the app? Gee I didn't think the internet service was that bad up there? 🤔😜🤣
Refresh your page, score available within minutes of game finishing .
Will you be at the GF to twang a hammy having a kick at half time ?? 🍺 🍺
Should got your old mate to drive you up in his ford .

Refresh your page, score available within minutes of game finishing .
Will you be at the GF to twang a hammy having a kick at half time ?? 🍺 🍺
Should got your old mate to drive you up in his ford .
Maybe I was out of service then! You took it all? 🤔🤣

Hahaha nah mate, my hammies have been good ever since! Safely packed away for the off season so they're ready for their 24th pre-season! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

Wouldn't catch me dead in that ford! 🤫🤣

Maybe I was out of service then! You took it all? 🤔🤣

Hahaha nah mate, my hammies have been good ever since! Safely packed away for the off season so they're ready for their 24th pre-season! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

Wouldn't catch me dead in that ford! 🤫🤣
Fwiw I wouldn’t be surprised if it don’t run . 😂 😂

Any reports from the weekend action?
Heard there was a bit of too and fro in a junior game and a red? card presented? along with trainers and the odd spectator jumping in to pull them apart?
anyone there that can confirm or elaborate?
Didn’t see , but your version is completely inconsistent with what all eye witnesses have told me .
How did you go getting the information to substantiate your claim on the golden rivers thread ?

Predictions tomorrow:

Berrigan
Deni
Waaia
Waaia

Expecting the seniors and seconds to be very close games

Being the big day of the year will there be quarter by quarter updates available for all games via the FB page or on game day?

Berrigan with the addition of gun forward back from injury look the goods in 14s.
Deni dominance to continue in 17s
Waaia to celebrate long and hard after winning 2s and seniors

Berrigan with the addition of gun forward back from injury look the goods in 14s.
Deni dominance to continue in 17s
Waaia to celebrate long and hard after winning 2s and seniors
Jerilderie in a thriller, they have done that a few times this finals series. Well done kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back