Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear Shepp east got bit of a touch up last weekend against road, and east had most gun players in Aynsley rowan Morrison all played.
Any other sides playing over the next few weeks leading into round 1

I hear Shepp east got bit of a touch up last weekend against road, and east had most gun players in Aynsley rowan Morrison all played.
Any other sides playing over the next few weeks leading into round 1
katandra played nathalia and lost by 2 goals, shows how much we'll miss jake thurstan.

katandra played nathalia and lost by 2 goals, shows how much we'll miss jake thurstan.

massive loss for katandra, they wont be the same without him.

waaia are playing yarraweagh this weekend and katunga are playing nathalia next weekend. both teams will struggle and waaia look like they will have a few extra players from numurkah that will really help them out.

Dookie won by a goal over congupna 3rds on saturday. Good hard game of footy road players said the standard was better and more intense than last weeks game.
The game didnt seem like a pracy match both teams played hard and moved the ball well was a good hit out for both sides.

Dookie won by a goal over congupna 3rds on saturday. Good hard game of footy road players said the standard was better and more intense than last weeks game.
The game didnt seem like a pracy match both teams played hard and moved the ball well was a good hit out for both sides.

Totally agree and andy oçonnor is a freak

andy o'çonnor is a freak he seemed to step up at the right times, dookie still have 3 or 4 to come into that side that played on saturday as well.
Very strong looking unit be good to see how they match up against shepp east and katandra.

Katandra didn’t seem as good as what people have been saying, Yes they have a hand full of handy players but i watched them last night and they didn’t seem to have the depth in there side compared to Dookie or shepp east.

Katandra played some good footy but i think Nathalia would of kicked the last 3 or 4 goals, good side play 4 quarters. Be very interesting how they go this year.

Katandra didn’t seem as good as what people have been saying, Yes they have a hand full of handy players but i watched them last night and they didn’t seem to have the depth in there side compared to Dookie or shepp east.

Katandra played some good footy but i think Nathalia would of kicked the last 3 or 4 goals, good side play 4 quarters. Be very interesting how they go this year.
no, i definately think that with the team we have, we can produce some solid football, not sure if we can match it with shepp east and dookie though, i think they are a good 7-8 goals better than the rest of the teams this year, and your absolutely right strawny, we always struggle with depth! and thats the difference between a team like katandra and a team like dookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Havent been on for awhile, has anyone tried to nut out a S/E interleague side?
no, i would but i forget everyone lol
it would help if i could have the best 6 or 7 or so players from each club.
ill put up katandra's
fergus russell
tyson marsden
cam hickey
lachlan sidebottom
matt clarke
steve barrett
jaidyn thorne

Tungamahs better players are: fountain, ford and saunders. drop away a lot after that. Like previous years, not much depth in the side

Havent been on for awhile, has anyone tried to nut out a S/E interleague side?
FB: H Smith (Tunga) B Cecchin (Shepp E) S Aynsley (Shepp E)

HB: C Hickey (Kats) M Uin (Dookie) J Wright (Katty)

C: J Hicks (Katunga) E Small (katunga) S Barrett (Kats)

HF: A Saunders (Tunga) G Ford (Tunga) J Fountain (Tunga)

FF: K Rowan (Shepp E) T Clurey (Katty) O Ross (Katty)

Ruck: L Sidebottom (kats) 1. M Clarke (Kats) 2. T Marsden (Kats)
R/R: A O'Connor (Dookie) 3. S Wilhelms (Dookie) 4. F Russell (Kats)
Rover: L Morrison (Shepp E)

Shannon Aynsley would have to play up forward, wat bout the full back from dookie aiden dimatropuls.
Didnt get many goals kicked against him vs the big forwards last year eg. connol n aldridge (leading goal kickers for 2009)

T-Clurey would play CHB

would have kaiden antonowict in the pocket not rowan

s-barret out rowan move to wing

Hard to say what else will happen clubs can only nominate 4 players i think. So good players will miss out like last year tunga dookie katty should of had 6 or 7 in the side.

Shannon Aynsley would have to play up forward, wat bout the full back from dookie aiden dimatropuls.
Didnt get many goals kicked against him vs the big forwards last year eg. connol n aldridge (leading goal kickers for 2009)

T-Clurey would play CHB

would have kaiden antonowict in the pocket not rowan

s-barret out rowan move to wing

Hard to say what else will happen clubs can only nominate 4 players i think. So good players will miss out like last year tunga dookie katty should of had 6 or 7 in the side.
yep, i agree with that actually, i hear shannon is a gun full forward, dimitropoulous is a solid backman i shouldve put him in.

its hard to put players in from rennie and waaia.
nice work strawny, interleague selector maybe?

Heath smith is overated. he can run but thats about it, his skills are very ordinary. shouldnt be looked at in a side like that, not a good enough player.
fair call..i think hes one of tungas better players would definatly be in their top 6

Heath smith might get caught out this year i no Katandra Shepp east and Dookie all have reasonably small and quick forward lines.

He is probably more suited to playing on a big key forward who he can wrestle one on one with.

But would probably still put him behind dimatropulas and Cecchin

Hank2 why do you think im a interleague selector?

Heath smith might get caught out this year i no Katandra Shepp east and Dookie all have reasonably small and quick forward lines.

He is probably more suited to playing on a big key forward who he can wrestle one on one with.

But would probably still put him behind dimatropulas and Cecchin

Hank2 why do you think im a interleague selector?
i dont think you are a selector, i think you should be haha, you have good knowledge and understanding of everyone and how they play.
gus ford, up to playing chf you reckon? no doubt the kids is one of tungas best, but that a big ask i reckon.

Dookie won by 31 points over murch last night in the stanhope night series. They play stanhope tuesday in the granny.

Mic Uin and Rezza Kamari signed up the other night

Uin tough on ball player
Rezza kicked 57 goals in 10 games at Mcguire last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back