Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i would put my money on smally this comin season i think hed be red hot favourite the yr after depends if he plays seniors or not:thumbsu:

yeah he will deffently be pushing for a senior selection so far smally is probaly the only player that i can say wil dominate in the south comp:thumbsu:

jeez thats abit of a surprise pretty good player i wonder if his older brother is goin there aswell or is he to old for 3rds now. if this is true this could be a good get for blighty as they will be pushing for flag contenters again next year:thumbsu:

No chance. They will both be playing seniors for rovers next year.

big hopey should play seniors you would think not sure bout chinga tho did he play seniors at all this year

Big hopey is to old for 3rds and will play seniors. Chinga played the last 4 or 5 games in the seniors last year including both finals. He will be playing seniors this year. Been at training already and is looking the goods.

Big hopey is to old for 3rds and will play seniors. Chinga played the last 4 or 5 games in the seniors last year including both finals. He will be playing seniors this year. Been at training already and is looking the goods.

Must be those extra trainings out of town a bit that have got him in form early.

yeah he will deffently be pushing for a senior selection so far smally is probaly the only player that i can say wil dominate in the south comp:thumbsu:
lucky for the rest of us, thats just your opinion.
what about jake thurstan, andy o'connor, tom clurey, ollie ross, lachlan sidey, gus ford, steve barrett etc. they will all be possible league winners. smally does have a fair bit of talent but if he wins the league its only because he's in a shit team. he's no better than those names above in my opinion.

what about jake thurstan, andy o'connor, tom clurey, ollie ross, lachlan sidey, gus ford, steve barrett etc. they will all be possible league winners. smally does have a fair bit of talent but if he wins the league its only because he's in a shit team. he's no better than those names above in my opinion.

jake thurstan will prob be playing more senior games then what he will 3rds tom clurey and olly ross sitll have 2 years left of 3rds so they have plenty of time to win it. if smally was to win the bf it wouldnt be because he was in a shit time it would be because he had a good year and played better then everyone els in the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jake thurstans will be playing more senior games then what he will 3rds tom clury and olly ross still have 2 years to win a bf.if smally was to win the bf it wouldnt be because he played in a shit side it would be because he had a good year and played better then everyone els

andy oconnor has been trainin with shepp bears aswell as lowden are they still hangin round next yr or moving on?

andy oconnor has been trainin with shepp bears aswell as lowden are they still hangin round next yr or moving on?
probly just for pre season but i think the gv league would do o'connor good.
lowden would be playing there anyway as he is too old for under 17s.

probly just for pre season but i think the gv league would do o'connor good.
lowden would be playing there anyway as he is too old for under 17s.
i thought lowden had another yr left..yeah i think andy would go well in gv fairly handy

i thought lowden had another yr left..yeah i think andy would go well in gv fairly handy
andy would be a very handy pick-up for any gv team, he's a great player. i hav also been hearing rumors of sidebottom moving to congupna nxt season?? something along the lines of 'he is too good for the picola league'? anybody else heard anything....

jake thurstans will be playing more senior games then what he will 3rds tom clury and olly ross still have 2 years to win a bf.if smally was to win the bf it wouldnt be because he played in a shit side it would be because he had a good year and played better then everyone els
if Thurston plays every game of thirds this yr, he's got the league BnF in the bag 4 sure. just a complete stand-out he is! but yea, heard he wants to focus on holding down a spot in the 1's side so might not play many 3rds games. Ollie Ross and Tom Clurey will both hav great season's again for sure, both very handy players. anybody heard anything about Waaia??

andy would be a very handy pick-up for any gv team, he's a great player. i hav also been hearing rumors of sidebottom moving to congupna nxt season?? something along the lines of 'he is too good for the picola league'? anybody else heard anything....
no but i hear sam doyle is a dud............
sidey is playin for the kats, he was going to congupna but has decided not to. he's not too good for the league and he knows it.

well thats good to hear, sidebottom is always great t o play against as he seemed to feed the oppostion (especially me) off the hitouts last season which was a great help.
lookin forward to another year of that

so whats the the go will chinga be deffently playing at blighty or is he just training there for the moment i still think deni is the side to be and they should deffently be pushing for another flag

well thats good to hear, sidebottom is always great t o play against as he seemed to feed the oppostion (especially me) off the hitouts last season which was a great help.
lookin forward to another year of that
well atleast im winning them then. and whats with all the talk about me for. and why'd you i think im to good for the picola league? have you ever heard me say that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back