Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Get back on track lads.... enough of the rubbish you've been posting. This is a constructive forum. Tone it down a bit.

hey chickey in the old 3rds thread on the last page u said that u cant see tunga goin that far in finals hahaha u r obviously wrong lol look where they r now

hey chickey in the old 3rds thread on the last page u said that u cant see tunga goin that far in finals hahaha u r obviously wrong lol look where they r now

well done for steppin up than both times they played us they never beat us by as much as katty did so maybe thats why i said it.

i can see an upset this weekend in the thirds..

the tunga boys are ready to go and the dookie boys are still in the bathroom looking at themselves and telling the mirror how good they are..

tunga havent played at there best yet this season and are due for a very good performance...

i can see an upset this weekend in the thirds..

the tunga boys are ready to go and the dookie boys are still in the bathroom looking at themselves and telling the mirror how good they are..

tunga havent played at there best yet this season and are due for a very good performance...
haha this may be true but they can cos they finished first and they are goin into the granny as favourite imo

and you can say that about any team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh probly, i reckon it will be someone from tunga cos they have like 3 or 4 really good players but then they drop off, but dookie will win cos they are solid allover the ground

yeah to many good players in dookies side to choose from i think:thumbsu:

I think as a underdog tunga will get over over the line not by much tho but i hope they knock off the cocky dookie boys in last weeks critic it said well done to our under 17s who we know will come away with a win thats what dookie wrote cocky as hope bears win !!!!!! jones or hayes for bog.

Tend do agree with cosgrove#42 a close one with tungamah just taking it. An even game in both forward and backlines but looking at the sides from an outside perspective the midfield combonation of jones and hayes, and ford in the ruck should help them get over the line. tungamah by 8 points.

I think as a underdog tunga will get over over the line not by much tho but i hope they knock off the cocky dookie boys in last weeks critic it said well done to our under 17s who we know will come away with a win thats what dookie wrote cocky as hope bears win !!!!!! jones or hayes for bog.

How are we cocky mate?

yeah would not say they are cocky at all mate..dookies midfield can run all day and they have good depth aswell. i think they will run tunga into the ground

Tend do agree with cosgrove#42 a close one with tungamah just taking it. An even game in both forward and backlines but looking at the sides from an outside perspective the midfield combonation of jones and hayes, and ford in the ruck should help them get over the line. tungamah by 8 points.
lol what did you mention ford for
but yeh i agree tunga have an awesome midfield with jones hayes judd.
good match for robb o'connor and cormican/belford

Final score Dookie 7g 5b 47pts def Tungamah 6g 9b 45pts. A real nailbiter with Dookie just hanging on to just get the win. Either side could have won with the siren sounding with the Dookie boys in front.

lol what did you mention ford for
but yeh i agree tunga have an awesome midfield with jones hayes judd.
good match for robb o'connor and cormican/belford

mentioned ford because of his tap ruckwork and all-over mobility. also a great pair of hands. one of the top 3 ruckman of the league

ok fair point, our league doesnt have too many quality ruckmen, yeh his better than most rucks.
who do you rate number 1?

sidebottom is a fair ruckman, i think under-rated. im not sure him, and ford would be a good contest for my number one. But i agree the league doesnt have to many quality rucks

well sounds like it was a good game bye both sides congrats to dookie just getting over the line...how do you think both of this sides will go into next season will they be twice as strong or struggle abit :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back