Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dookie won by 31 points over murch last night in the stanhope night series. They play stanhope tuesday in the granny.

Mic Uin and Rezza Kamari signed up the other night

Uin tough on ball player
Rezza kicked 57 goals in 10 games at Mcguire last year.
kid does know how to take hatrick haha

Haha yeah he gun at cricket n can play footy, so what are all the results from the pracy matches.

Dookies Results

Won against
Congupna 6points
Moama 41 points
Murch 30 point

Haha yeah he gun at cricket n can play footy, so what are all the results from the pracy matches.

Dookies Results

Won against
Congupna 6points
Moama 41 points
Murch 30 point
shit!.
id say all but dookie n shepp east are in for a long year.
didnt know reza can play footy, if hes half as good at footy than he is at cricket his a good footballer.

Dookie won by 31 points over murch last night in the stanhope night series. They play stanhope tuesday in the granny.

Mic Uin and Rezza Kamari signed up the other night

Uin tough on ball player
Rezza kicked 57 goals in 10 games at Mcguire last year.

This kids an absolute HACK!!!!!!!

Haha stewy are u talking about footy or cricket?

If it is footy i would invite you to play back pocket V's Dookie and play on him for a full game. Then comment on his footy sfter that.

Haha stewy are u talking about footy or cricket?

If it is footy i would invite you to play back pocket V's Dookie and play on him for a full game. Then comment on his footy after that.

Stewy wats your problem with Rezza???? he might be over rated but when you play on him let me no so i can watch and see how u go against him, or test ya skills out n play on Michal Uin hehe

Dookie Won the stanhope night series tuesday night won by 6 or so goals over stanhope.

katty got pumped on the wkn by cobram by about 18 goals..they looked fairly ordinary but tom clurey and ollie ross didnt play missed them a fair bit

Tom Clurey and Ollie Ross are pritty much katty's team. Katty will really struggle this yr, only had 14 thirds players and 5 fourths on saturday against cobram. Clurey is still recovering from O.P and is only doing light training with katty and is expected to miss up to the 1st 5 rounds which is good news for the clubs that are playin katty early.

massive loss for katandra, they wont be the same without him.

waaia are playing yarraweagh this weekend and katunga are playing nathalia next weekend. both teams will struggle and waaia look like they will have a few extra players from numurkah that will really help them out.

Katunga beat nathalia by 10 points last weekend, good game of footy to watch, Katunga actually fielded a full 18 so thats a good sign for them.
Waaia lost to yarraweagh by 8 points, but a few numurkah and nathalia boys played so that really helped them out. waaia lost to lancaster last weekend, not sure of scores, but again they had a couple of numurkah players that helped out. waaia hav got 18 on the team sheets if they all play, will struggle to be competetive against any side, tipping them to claim the wooden spoon comfortably

heard rumors of Shannon Ansely playing for Tally this year? can anyone confirm this or is it a load of crap? also heard that Jake Thurstan is coming back? any comfimation about that? katandra really need him to play to hav any chance of being competetive this yr

heard rumors of Shannon Ansely playing for Tally this year? can anyone confirm this or is it a load of crap? also heard that Jake Thurstan is coming back? any comfimation about that? katandra really need him to play to hav any chance of being competetive this yr
cant say ive heard any of them hope it is true though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah shannon played for them the other week in the stanhope night series, only thing stopping him from going to tally will be his family. But he wants to go it will be interesting what he does.

If Jake thurstans comes back would he play 3rds
or play all year in the ones, katandra have not picked up many players and i would say he will be a needed player all season in the 1st.

So if he comes back i would be suprised if he plays many 3rds games

Yeah shannon played for them the other week in the stanhope night series, only thing stopping him from going to tally will be his family. But he wants to go it will be interesting what he does.

If Jake thurstans comes back would he play 3rds
or play all year in the ones, katandra have not picked up many players and i would say he will be a needed player all season in the 1st.

So if he comes back i would be suprised if he plays many 3rds games
yeah true id say he would be playin 1s most of the year but will most likely play finals in the 3rds

thats if katandra make it that far!
jake thrstan wuld be acertainty to the seniors tea eery week unless injured but he'd pay thirds finals i think, still havent heard anything of his return though.

katunga beat nathalia! katandra and nathalia were as bad as eachother when we played them last, will katunga be amongst the top 3 and kick katandra out of the predicted third spot?

Who will be at interleague wednesday? anyone know who is selected.

Dookie is sending aiden dimatropulous kaiden antonwicz andy oconnor and sam welliems

side will be coached by scott greig and nick brown of dookie

Katandra will still be hard to beat, wouldnt suprise me if they give shepp east a run as east has 4 or 5 guns and so does katandra

Kutunga will be in the mid pack this year but lets hope they are up the top end so the comp is even and strong.

so wats everyone's tips for round 1??
Tungamah Vs Waaia
Katty Vs Katandra
Shepp East Vs Katunga
Dookie Vs Rennie

Tungamah to beat Waaia easily
Katandra to beat Katty, will be a close game i think now that kats have lost jake thurstan
Shep East to beat Katunga, Katunga have improved alot but shep east will still be a challenge for them.
Dookie to beat Rennie easily, rennie will be struggling for numbers.

Who will be at interleague wednesday? anyone know who is selected.

Dookie is sending aiden dimatropulous kaiden antonwicz andy oconnor and sam welliems

side will be coached by scott greig and nick brown of dookie

Katandra will still be hard to beat, wouldnt suprise me if they give shepp east a run as east has 4 or 5 guns and so does katandra

Kutunga will be in the mid pack this year but lets hope they are up the top end so the comp is even and strong.
Definitley lachlan sidebottom from katandra, the kid knows how to handle the media

It was shit how there was no ball work i thought, they have to cut from 75 to 30 just from what they saw yesterday.

piss poor from the shepp east katty boys be very interesting who gets selected to train.

Tungamah to beat Waaia easily
Katandra to beat Katty, will be a close game i think now that kats have lost jake thurstan
Shep East to beat Katunga, Katunga have improved alot but shep east will still be a challenge for them.
Dookie to beat Rennie easily, rennie will be struggling for numbers.

Got all me round 1 tips right

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back