Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

So sidey are you going to hang around at united if Jake goes??????

United would definately need another ruckman.
I don't think i'd hang around after this year, there's nothing worse than sitting on the bench in an elimination final watching your side go down and not being bought on.
The only times i was bought on was when either we were 6 goals or more up or 6 goals down when the game wasn't there to be won.
That's what i was annoyed with.
Not getting a run in the last quarter until there were 2 minutes left, 5 goals down.

Berrigan - Scott Turner
Blighty - Matt Wooden; Paul Scoullar (has a glass jaw apparently)...Yeah but can play 4 SANFL flags nothing to be sneezed atDeniliquin - Josh Bode; John Fitzpatrick, Jeff McCallum
Dookie United - Dale Osborne
Katunga - Chris O'Dwyer
Katamatite - Damian Kennedy (3rd stint- 2001 premiership coach)
Katandra - chops lambourne
Mathoura - Terry Blake
Picola United - Adam Brunt
Strathmerton - scott iddles
Shepp East - Sam Ahmet
Tungamah - ?
Yarroeyah - Dual role- will get back to you on that, but Adam Waasdorp is a recruit. Waaia - Mick Cleland, stevens
Wunghnu -timmis again getting help tho
There you go boyxs

United would definately need another ruckman.
I don't think i'd hang around after this year, there's nothing worse than sitting on the bench in an elimination final watching your side go down and not being bought on.
The only times i was bought on was when either we were 6 goals or more up or 6 goals down when the game wasn't there to be won.
That's what i was annoyed with.
Not getting a run in the last quarter until there were 2 minutes left, 5 goals down.

Have you had a good chat to the new coach yet Sidey87? Different coach, different season he may want a different stucture and he may see you playing a bigger role within the side next year?

Have you had a good chat to the new coach yet Sidey87? Different coach, different season he may want a different stucture and he may see you playing a bigger role within the side next year?

Haven't spoken to him yet but my good mates are leaving which means i wouldn't really enjoy it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha, doesnt some1 look like a toss bag now.BOG. i think instead of comin on here abusing ppl u should just talk footy!

getting back onto the interleague topic with the piccola league, since they are not playing the kdl anymore why dont they go into the country championships??? there are a few divisions in this comp....whats every1's thoughts on it?

getting back onto the interleague topic with the piccola league, since they are not playing the kdl anymore why dont they go into the country championships??? there are a few divisions in this comp....whats every1's thoughts on it?
Im pretty sure there is no country championships next year. Its just league v league i.e O&M are playing GVFL.

Every 2nd year there will be a championships though.

Maybe they should try and play a league like the Ovens & King. Or even Bendigo.

Im pretty sure there is no country championships next year. Its just league v league i.e O&M are playing GVFL.

Every 2nd year there will be a championships though.

Maybe they should try and play a league like the Ovens & King. Or even Bendigo.

JUST HAVE A GENERAL BYE SO EVERYONE CAN FRESHEN UP FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back