Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Im pretty sure there is no country championships next year. Its just league v league i.e O&M are playing GVFL.

Every 2nd year there will be a championships though.

Maybe they should try and play a league like the Ovens & King. Or even Bendigo.

ah i see.
well i think that there should be a interleague game for every league. im sure bendigo would play against piccola. if i remember correctly bendigo won div4 last yr... correct me if im wrong...

JUST HAVE A GENERAL BYE SO EVERYONE CAN FRESHEN UP FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR

this was discussed at AGM, not voted on just yet if they will just have it as a week off, wanted to see if they could get another opposition first before they come to a final decision on it. More than likely with the keenness to get draw finalised they will keep it no matter what happens.

Played alot of senior footy when euroa were middle of the road and was in n out when euroa were up top he is a fast wide player who can kick goals and is easily put off his game

ah i see.
well i think that there should be a interleague game for every league. im sure bendigo would play against piccola. if i remember correctly bendigo won div4 last yr... correct me if im wrong...

Maybe another minor league should be a start to look at Taty, Bendigo would flog PDFL.

Played alot of senior footy when euroa were middle of the road and was in n out when euroa were up top he is a fast wide player who can kick goals and is easily put off his game

Probably played his best game for the club against Shep Swans this year, where he completly took Charlie Maher out of the game with a supberb tagging job. Think he may of got the 3 votes off the umps this day.

Played 2 very good games during the reserves finals this year against SHep United and Echuca.

Will be more than handy in the midfield for Puta and the boys at Tungamah.

Sam Scapari to Shepp East (Hard Nut from Mooroopna) and Chris Farrell heading back to Dookie from Shepparton

Sam Scapari to Shepp East (Hard Nut from Mooroopna) and Chris Farrell heading back to Dookie from Shepparton
It's been awhile since Sam Scapari has played. Was a very good on baller but someone told me he doesn't look as fit as he was back then

Sam Scapari is nothing special Karjam. he will only just make it out there.....

hahaha, doesnt some1 look like a toss bag now.BOG. i think instead of comin on here abusing ppl u should just talk footy!

might want to work on your english BOG, i would have used SPELT not spelled in that sentence.

children,children,children! not a bad effort woodlands I would probably give you some marks for trying (spelt would work too) but boys you both need a bit of an education so go and grab a Dictionary and check it out (Taty, Locky will probably be able to help you out with that)

I'm quite happy to talk footy (thats what I'm on here for!!!!) , and apart from yourself taty everyone on here seems quite intelligent .

You couldn't handle it when I stated my opinion on your MATE Locky's football ability that's why you are pissed off

children,children,children! not a bad effort woodlands I would probably give you some marks for trying (spelt would work too) but boys you both need a bit of an education so go and grab a Dictionary and check it out (Taty, Locky will probably be able to help you out with that)

I'm quite happy to talk footy (thats what I'm on here for!!!!) , and apart from yourself taty everyone on here seems quite intelligent .

You couldn't handle it when I stated my opinion on your MATE Locky's football ability that's why you are pissed off

if you are on here to talk footy, how bout you start!!!!!!

you had a crack at him as a bloke too. saying that he is a clown and that ppl dont want him at doggy land anymore which is utter crap!mate pull your head thats all i got to say. if you wanna talk footy...do it.but you have made yourself look like a tosser so there is no need for me to worry about u anymore. have a good one. over and out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you had a crack at him as a bloke too. saying that he is a clown and that ppl dont want him at doggy land anymore which is utter crap!mate pull your head thats all i got to say. if you wanna talk footy...do it.but you have made yourself look like a tosser so there is no need for me to worry about u anymore. have a good one. over and out.

Yeah good call Taty

So taty when do you guys start Pre-season???? looking like you will have a few on the track or??????

are u still involved with a club akka?

No, unfortunately Taty. Would love the opportunity to get involved again but time does not permit it. I've resigned myself to just being a keen football follower that is too bloody old to play anymore :( Woe is me. lol

No, unfortunately Taty. Would love the opportunity to get involved again but time does not permit it. I've resigned myself to just being a keen football follower that is too bloody old to play anymore :( Woe is me. lol

by reading some of ure posts im guessing your a united man? anyone else that u keep a keen eye on?

Taty although aka is retired he'd go close to beating your mate locky down a wing. He's pretty fit for a retired bloke

So taty when do you guys start Pre-season???? looking like you will have a few on the track or??????

DD our coach doesnt move over untill the 18th of this month so we have just been doing our own thing and trying not to fall to far behind all the other clubs. at this stage things arent looking very good with numbers but we are still chatting to a few and look like we have got a couple from mooroopna which will help all the same.
hows ure pre season goin? have u started?

Do you know when Dookie pre-season starts. Will I be welcome this year?
still being a smart arse are we? i would love to see you go out to training out there. i would actually come and watch it cause i would love to see you lying on your back after all the things you have been saying on here.

Do you know when Dookie pre-season starts. Will I be welcome this year?

We dont even know who you are........ so ill say no. none of the players or ozzie wants boneheads out there next year....

Taty although aka is retired he'd go close to beating your mate locky down a wing. He's pretty fit for a retired bloke
i recon thats good to hear. at least he hasnt let him self go like alot of ex footballers do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back