Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Yes Taty united thru + thru, nobody specifically that I watch anymore - just after a good game of footy when I get the chance to watch. Although it's good to get and see Dags going around still - played a bit of footy with him back in the day.

I dunno about letting myself go I'm about ten kg over my playing weight:eek:
The old guts wobbles a bit now when I run(jog)

Are you serious Akka you haven't got an ounce of fat on you at all!

Yeah he's 10 kg over his playing weight he possibkly was playing 15 kilo under what hids playing weight should be hehehe

could anyone elaborate on the actual size of akka?
has anyone heard what sought of coin barooga would be offering justin davies for his services? would have to be big

could anyone elaborate on the actual size of akka?
has anyone heard what sought of coin barooga would be offering justin davies for his services? would have to be big
Justin Davies is on a few footy clubs shopping lists.

Lambourne re-signs as coach of Katandra for one last year you must think.
If all the players stay they should be in for another crack at a grand final.

And yourself where are you playin?

I'm tempted to go to Nathalia to play with my best mates, but my Family are at Katandra and i feel i owe the club something after going to United for the last 2 years.
Also want to play under Chops for a year because i reckon he's a great coach.
Great bunch of blokes at Katandra and if they all stay the kat's will be in for a good year.
Most likely play for Katandra.

lachlan barnes to dookie next year was at deniliquin last year can play footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tempted to go to Nathalia to play with my best mates, but my Family are at Katandra and i feel i owe the club something after going to United for the last 2 years.
Also want to play under Chops for a year because i reckon he's a great coach.
Great bunch of blokes at Katandra and if they all stay the kat's will be in for a good year.
Most likely play for Katandra.

Thanks for the honest answer!

Wont get you off bottom of ladder tho

[quote=excitement;6351578]Talk dribble you could not run through a wet paper bag[/quote]
Pull your head in,we will see at the end of next year wont we

DD dont get sucked into his crap. everyone else that has had an opinion on where dookie will finish has put them in the top 5 so i wouldnt worry about his 2 cent opinion.

Ha! I like this Mr EXCITEMENT he seems to be on the same wavelength as me. I think he knows Taty's little secret too!!:eek:

a few rumours going around with tungamah set to lose a few. nayce lowe is heading off to darwin nick doyle and tim cooper going to perth. mat howard looks set to go to yarrawonga. luke burekner heading off to benalla and scott parker retiring

I heard that he done his knee in the grand final? Is that true or not? He is still a very good player in the picloa league from all reports for his age. A true country footy legand:thumbsu:

Dont know i played for united that day but didnt hear of that?
He would have lost a bit of pace but a really smart footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back