Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

he has played GVFL for 8 years now and he wants to go coaching. so he needs to start some where. and yes he is a superstar.
rhys archard is a superstar dd, can u really put ozzie in the same class as him or anyone like him? how many did u get at training last night dave?

Don't know whats happening with Bathman, I think he is back playing basketball but wouldn't be surprised if he followed?
oh yeah i forgot he was suspended for a yr! haha
so who is turner looking like taking with him?

if berrigan havent won a game up till rd 5 than i think turner will pull the pin theres no way he could be that commited, the turners only play for the money and thats it

if berrigan havent won a game up till rd 5 than i think turner will pull the pin theres no way he could be that commited, the turners only play for the money and thats it

They didn't get a cent last year!

How was Dookie Training last night BOG??
20 players at training on Tuesday, spoke to Matty they did bit of running used the balls stuff like that bit concerned about the smoke didnt push to hard. Hope to use the college Gym and pool over the next couple of months numbers should improve as the word gets around that ozzy is serious about preseason. Saw Chris Ludeman heading to training must be in for a serious season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour had Turner worried about the travelling and was looking to pull the pin, any truth in the rumour Magic, is he fully committed??

As far as I know he is fully committed, He was well and truly questioned on his lack of training and his club devotion while injured. The club was satisfied with the answers that he gave and his views for the up-coming year. And he didn’t see much problem with the travelling either. Will know more about him after this Friday night, All I know is that there is a great positive vibe around the club.

im from melbourne play in the vafa for bentleigh. do you know guy's who play for katandra by the names steve lawless and gregor teague , they have been training with us . Look like they can play!

im from melbourne play in the vafa for bentleigh. do you know guy's who play for katandra by the names steve lawless and gregor teague , they have been training with us . Look like they can play!
Both go ok, Steve Lawless probably most hated player in comp but can play and would be a good bloke if he played for your side, Gregor is an in and under midfielder whereas Steve is flashy half forward who loves a goal.

we need a couple of hard nuts who don't mind it . we hear lawless has kicked a few goals in the pdfl and for shepp united. is gregor a bit of a goal sneak as well?

Loves a goal thats nearly an understatement, woul do anything to get a goal more like it.
Agree with this can shop.....very self orientated!!! dont know whether i would put him in 'hard nut' category either. Havent seen Gregor kick many goals, more of a midfielder

we need a couple of hard nuts who don't mind it . we hear lawless has kicked a few goals in the pdfl and for shepp united. is gregor a bit of a goal sneak as well?

Gregor's set shots are some of the worst i've seen, just seems to choke when lining up for goal.
But can play, racks up 25-30 touches a game and is a real hard nut.
Stevey kicks 60 odd goals a year playing on ball/half forward and is also a gun player.
It's good to have a fair few players travelling back to play for the Kats.

Gregor's set shots are some of the worst i've seen, just seems to choke when lining up for goal.
But can play, racks up 25-30 touches a game and is a real hard nut.
Stevey kicks 60 odd goals a year playing on ball/half forward and is also a gun player.
It's good to have a fair few players travelling back to play for the Kats.

What about a couple of other blokes at Katandra, is Ray Bramley going around over there or has he moved on, and Craig Thompson Ruck/CHB how does he go and is he hanging around?

Is there any truth to the rumour that Dookie coach Dale Osborne has had a falling out with the club and won't be coaching, reportedly going back to Undera as an assistant? Also, has Dookie started pre-season training?

Is there any truth to the rumour that Dookie coach Dale Osborne has had a falling out with the club and won't be coaching, reportedly going back to Undera as an assistant? Also, has Dookie started pre-season training?
hahahahaa hahahaha thats laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back