Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

We have been getting 20 ones players to training and a handfull of twos players going good so far.
The ground is in top nic.:)
How are the numbers looking out Wunghnu way - anyone????????

HAs anyones juniors started training yet? Out Thirds have being doing more than our Seniors!
some have i guess but maybe your thirds should train with your ones to help with numbers you r getting at training. i hear that your captian from last year is on the move getting big dollars elsewhere:thumbsu:

some have i guess but maybe your thirds should train with your ones to help with numbers you r getting at training. i hear that your captian from last year is on the move getting big dollars elsewhere:thumbsu:

Was at training last night for a look and to meet coach, will train on Thursday.
Se ya there Chicken!

i hear that your captian from last year is on the move getting big dollars elsewhere:thumbsu:[/quote]

Where is last years captain heading, I would have thought he would be high on the 'must keep' list.

Was out Berrigan way a while back, the ground looks awesome, no water restrictions in saint land????

And how is the coach goin???

Going good, Hasn't missed a training and has been really positive on the track, putting the boys through there paces. Did 4km road run, 20min skills and 25min gym session last night. some tired looking boys bye the end of it. but all can not wait for Barooga Night comp.

i hear that your captian from last year is on the move getting big dollars elsewhere:thumbsu:

Where is last years captain heading, I would have thought he would be high on the 'must keep' list.

Was out Berrigan way a while back, the ground looks awesome, no water restrictions in saint land????

He is high on the list will be a training on Thursday,wont be going anywhere. Water is not to bad at the moment the Cricket club look after the ground pretty well, inground sprinkler system helps with the watering at the right time!

Was at training last night for a look and to meet coach, will train on Thursday.

I heard that a few ex players are planing on having a kick this season, have they shown at training yet?
Is Ednie going to travel back?

There is a few heading back and we are working on a few more, you know how it goes you get one and other follow because ther are in the same area.
Ednie will be a training on Thursday, has been Training with Albury, but will play Barooga night Series with us than a Intraclub match with Albury before he makes up his mind, so I've heard.
Who do you follow Kick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a few heading back and we are working on a few more, you know how it goes you get one and other follow because ther are in the same area.
Ednie will be a training on Thursday, has been Training with Albury, but will play Barooga night Series with us than a Intraclub match with Albury before he makes up his mind, so I've heard.
Who do you follow Kick?

Footy lover in general magic, have an interest in the BFC. Do you think Ednie will play at the saints or have a crack at O+M??

Footy lover in general magic, have an interest in the BFC. Do you think Ednie will play at the saints or have a crack at O+M??

He is not sure, wants to have a crack but wants to play Seniors, Albury have told him he will play One's but I think he knows that there are good numbers a training so It might not be a case of them just telling him that so he signs up. But Bushie and Pretzle (Eales) are playing there so you never know, He'll be a loss if he leaves.

Haven't heard much news out Waaia & Katunga way can anyone update on any new players or any movement, how are the numbers at training etc??

Where's Diamondave and Can Shop been lately haven't heard much, how's training goin Diamondave. And Can Shop did you whack a few cans down on Sunday night??

Where's Diamondave and Can Shop been lately haven't heard much, how's training goin Diamondave. And Can Shop did you whack a few cans down on Sunday night??

Still here boys. just been very busy..... trainig is going very well. bloody hard and everyone is looking really fit. been getting 18-20 each night. which is good for us at this time. catch ya

who has been burning up the track for there clubs??

there are a heap,,, Ozzie Locky Weathers Beggsy Kitto Ludy has not missed a trainig yet, Gregy has been training hard, its been a good hard effort from all players tho. it has been very hard and everyone is stepping up to the plate which is good for the DUFC.

there are a heap,,, Ozzie Locky Weathers Beggsy Kitto Ludy has not missed a trainig yet, Gregy has been training hard, its been a good hard effort from all players tho. it has been very hard and everyone is stepping up to the plate which is good for the DUFC.

Can you give me an update on how Ludy is travelling, watched him run around a while back and he didnt seem very keen, I rate him a bit (seen him play a few times). Looks as though he's set for a big year if he's at every session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back