Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

anyone know what happened to yarra ass.coaches 0f 2004 Ricky Thomas and Daniel Freeman they dissappeared off the face of the earth after taking their money, both good players with contrasting styles thomas skillful freeman trying to bash people and getting sent off.

anyone know what happened to yarra ass.coaches 0f 2004 Ricky Thomas and Daniel Freeman they dissappeared off the face of the earth after taking their money, both good players with contrasting styles thomas skillful freeman trying to bash people and getting sent off.

Freeman went back to Ardmona and had the job of playing on Aaron James during his stint in the KDFL.

Don't know where Thomas went, moves around a bit: Wunghnu, Tungamah, Yarroweyah...

Which players 1st year out of 3rds this will be players to watch out for this year in senior football?

Does anyone heard of any news from teams like Yarroweyah, Wunghnu,
Katamatite, Katandra, all seems very quite on that front so far...

Which players 1st year out of 3rds this will be players to watch out for this year in senior football?

Does anyone heard of any news from teams like Yarroweyah, Wunghnu,
Katamatite, Katandra, all seems very quite on that front so far...

Speaking to a few Wunghnu people, they should be around the same as last year but if they pick up there recruits from Toc way and Bleakers from All Blacks is back they should be looking at around 2nd or 3rd bottom. Any improvement would be good for them but good luck to them

Freeman was a dirty player.
Rucked all year for yarroweyah in 2004 but plays full back in the kdfl glad my kids dont have to watch him in this league anymore

Freeman went back to Ardmona and had the job of playing on Aaron James during his stint in the KDFL.

Don't know where Thomas went, moves around a bit: Wunghnu, Tungamah, Yarroweyah...

Thomas was down here in Melb, He was training with Richmond Centrals in 2005 or 2006, not sure if he played there but he would be playing down here bye now.

Rucked all year for yarroweyah in 2004 but plays full back in the kdfl glad my kids dont have to watch him in this league anymore

Saw him and Cam Damon play on each other in 2004, didn't know who spent more in the tattoo parlour!! Could have got a bit physical but I am sure he was scared of Camo!!

Saw that game to i wntanother flag freeman ran off the square and smashed katandra ruckman, thought it would get interesting after that but it didnt the ruckman didnt see him coming though, thats how he usually does it

Freeman is a dog. All game against katandra he was coming of centerhalf back and lineing up our on ballers trying to take them out. The prick soon took a back step when we decided to put some one about his size:) on the wing to do the same to him and protect our boys playin on the ball. He is a gutless prick that will get his good and propper one day and ill buy who ever gets him a beer 4 sure

Saw him and Cam Damon play on each other in 2004, didn't know who spent more in the tattoo parlour!! Could have got a bit physical but I am sure he was scared of Camo!!
HAHAHAHA you idiot.....hows it goin ova at nagambie mate? Bet your flogin em all in the pree sesion runing hahhaha:thumbsu:

Freeman is a dog. All game against katandra he was coming of centerhalf back and lineing up our on ballers trying to take them out. The prick soon took a back step when we decided to put some one about his size:) on the wing to do the same to him and protect our boys playin on the ball. He is a gutless prick that will get his good and propper one day and ill buy who ever gets him a beer 4 sure
Where's he playing big fella, the offer off sipping one at your expense may create some interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there an interleague clash this season and would he get a run in the KDFL side, maybe iwantanotherflag might be able to assist now he is a part of the KDFL clan.;););)
He might have settled down now that he's a father. He's not that bad, every club has one of these players from time to time - nothing to get knickers in a twist about especially now he's not in the league.

Anyway, does anyone know when the Barooga night series starts and has a draw for it been released?

HAHAHAHA you idiot.....hows it goin ova at nagambie mate? Bet your flogin em all in the pree sesion runing hahhaha:thumbsu:

More running than I've ever done in a Kats jumper. I am sure you're asking Derek for another couple of 400's after training!

Is there an interleague clash this season and would he get a run in the KDFL side, maybe iwantanotherflag might be able to assist now he is a part of the KDFL clan.;););)

I think the interleague thing has been shelved again, last game was 2006.

Barooga Night Series starts March 10, but haven't seen a draw yet?

He might have settled down now that he's a father. He's not that bad, every club has one of these players from time to time - nothing to get knickers in a twist about especially now he's not in the league.

Anyway, does anyone know when the Barooga night series starts and has a draw for it been released?

pace, how are mathoura shaping up, heard there was some uncertainy whether chris mitsch would be coaching a few weeks back??? have they picked up anyone thus far?

pace, how are mathoura shaping up, heard there was some uncertainy whether chris mitsch would be coaching a few weeks back??? have they picked up anyone thus far?

Still a lot of talk about them folding. It doesn't look good, minimal numbers at training. A lot of their players though, won't train until the season has nearly started. PTF would know more, but its' not looking very flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back