Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

all the players goin out there except ozzie and locky played consistent reserves games though. the tempo would be similar to that wouldnt it?

How many players have Dookie lost from last year, I know Shepp East will lose about 6 to 8 players from last years premiership side, either retired or have gone elsewhere!

tejones and durwood to stay at the hoppers which is good news for them because they would have really missed them along wit the other players leaving.

How many players have Dookie lost from last year, I know Shepp East will lose about 6 to 8 players from last years premiership side, either retired or have gone elsewhere!

only lost probably 3-4 are leaving. which is great for next year. not losing any senior players tho.

karjam will the loss of some older experienced players affect the east next year? its always nice to have a few wise heads around a good group of youngsters or do u still have a few older experienced players to keep the youngsters in check

karjam will the loss of some older experienced players affect the east next year? its always nice to have a few wise heads around a good group of youngsters or do u still have a few older experienced players to keep the youngsters in check

Will still have a few wise heads around, but coach is keen to play the younger kids this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where the hell are DiamondD and TatyB - don't tell me it takes them all day to get ready for the first training night of preseason??

hows yarra gunna go next yr, heard they have been spending big over the last few years and havent really achieved much

Yeah arent we all missing the chat on how good Dookie are going to be!!

They can't just pin their hopes on Osbourne and from what I can tell they haven'y gained any other quality players. I'll be able to sus it out a bit more tonight after training

Yarra have spent big and finished sixth the last couple of years, losses of Waasdorp, Downie, Daniel, and Trenerry wont be coverd by shelling out big dollars for Brad Lowe, they will need more recruits - although their is a couple of impressive juniors coming through

They can't just pin their hopes on Osbourne and from what I can tell they haven'y gained any other quality players. I'll be able to sus it out a bit more tonight after training
\
Yeah from what ya read on this thread Osborne is a bloody superstar - so why is he playing PDFL?? Lets remember they finished 10th last year and a long way behind the top 4 sides at that!! They will need all the recruits they can get!!

Yes if the coach turns up.
He had a hard time getting to training at shepp east.

\
Yeah from what ya read on this thread Osborne is a bloody superstar - so why is he playing PDFL?? Lets remember they finished 10th last year and a long way behind the top 4 sides at that!! They will need all the recruits they can get!!

he has played GVFL for 8 years now and he wants to go coaching. so he needs to start some where. and yes he is a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back