Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue umpires uniform sounds ideal for most teams. The current green umpires uniform clashes with the standard club runners gear. Roar, Any plans for a change of strip for either umpires or runners?
Personally ,do not think it is a big issue with the runners and umpires being in the same or similar colours . It is however discussed reasonably often.
Due to uniform suppliers for the umps I'd suggest they 'll stay green.
What color would you suggest the runners change to ?
GV , I think have gone to nipple pink which looks a little rare IMO.

Personally ,do not think it is a big issue with the runners and umpires being in the same or similar colours . It is however discussed reasonably often.
Due to uniform suppliers for the umps I'd suggest they 'll stay green.
What color would you suggest the runners change to ?
GV , I think have gone to nipple pink which looks a little rare IMO.
I'm thinking orange....

Tips for the real Rnd 1.

Berigan over Jerilderie by 33points.
Picola comfortably over Mathoura 65points
Blighty just over Deni 10points
Strathy in a nail biter over Tocumwal 2 points.

Tips for the real Rnd 1.

Berigan over Jerilderie by 33points.
Picola comfortably over Mathoura 65points
Blighty just over Deni 10points
Strathy in a nail biter over Tocumwal 2 points.

I think that Picola and Strathy are the teams to beat and with the match under their belts will prove that this weekend with Blighty edging in front of Deni for the 3rd fav. Toc and Berrigan may prove me wrong but I feel they will fight it out for 5th spot.

Berrigan
vs Jerilderie 25 points
Deniliquin vs Blighty 35 points
Mathoura vs Picola 89 points
Strathy vs Tocumwal 39 points

Apparently blighty are struggling with the points system to play there recruits in the ones tomorrow. Rovers might be within a chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was well aware of the letter the league sent out to all, last night, advising of the additional points Blighty and Rennie were awarded.
Obviously you weren't lol lol.
Why did u try make a joke out of me selling the truth than. Only allowed to post what u approve of...

Last edited:
Why did u try make a joke out of me selling the truth than. Only allowed to post what u approve of. F***wit
You weren't selling the truth , you were trying to sell a false negative story about a club you claim was told to you by one of their supporters.
Many have known for over 24 hours that they didn't have to fit into 48 points , which you have suggested was stopping them from playing their best side.

Everyone in the league on 48 points an blighty 60 points. Surely 12 more points is a bit rich

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think you'll see plenty of close games this year , including in the SE, where there is a 25 point of higher variation.
Probably just goes to show how variable the leagues clubs are based on the point allocation criteria.

Apparently blighty are struggling with the points system to play there recruits in the ones tomorrow. Rovers might be within a chance
Not trying to sell. Talking to a Blighty bloke. May be a joke.
Dons we all know your home club and therefore why you jump on the PDFL thread to post your views on Blighty. No need to be like a monkey at the zoo, throwing poo and trying to disguise it as bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back