Picola & District South East 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramnuts was off his Nuts... you couldn't get a word in all night, Ramnuts was YAP YAP YAP YAP all night, drinkin and dancing and YAP YAP YAP... OFF HIS NUTS... HA HA

Come on you blokes - give a bloke a break. Just enjoying the night for what it was! Good to see it so well supported. Everything was going well until an overzealous bloke thought it was funny to try and give me a kiss. He needs to keep that stuff inside his own b/room with his new wife. I'm way outta his league:D:D. Anyway, some of the younger ones should loosen up and get out on the floor and whip up a storm. Wouldn't hurt them in the ladies stakes either. Better than 20 of them scowling around in a dark corner talking about their facebook pages. And don't worry Karjam, you weren't far behind me coz we seemed to understand each other pretty well! All in all well done to the committee and can't wait for next years.
Time to have a week off, let the old bones rest and then ramp up for an assualt on the last 9 games. Hope everyone has a good break!:thumbsu:

wouldnt have thought havin players out would have changed the result for rennie as shepp east had 5 still missin from best 21( neville,palmer,best,frappell,gillispie) hopefully round 16 the sides will be full strength and there will be no talk of who,s in and out through the media??:)[/quote]

I though Jarrod played!:eek:

wouldnt have thought havin players out would have changed the result for rennie as shepp east had 5 still missin from best 21( neville,palmer,best,frappell,gillispie) hopefully round 16 the sides will be full strength and there will be no talk of who,s in and out through the media??:)

I though Jarrod played!:eek:[/quote]

Daniel might be set for a comeback? Surely Hayden's not considering playing soon with the amount of weight he's carrying up top? He is starting to resemble a modern day Derek Kickett..:D:thumbsu:

Interesting time of the year in the South East. 6 sides are a genuine chance of making the finals. Shepp East & Tungamah will most likely take the top two spots. Dookie, Rennie, Katandra and Katamatite will fight it out for the remaining 3 spots in the five.

After this weeks round of matches, every club will play each other once more. So whoever you play this week, you will play again in round 18. Some great games coming up as every game counts and it could be just percentage that decides who makes it and who does not. Interesting times!

Interesting time of the year in the South East. 6 sides are a genuine chance of making the finals. Shepp East & Tungamah will most likely take the top two spots. Dookie, Rennie, Katandra and Katamatite will fight it out for the remaining 3 spots in the five.

After this weeks round of matches, every club will play each other once more. So whoever you play this week, you will play again in round 18. Some great games coming up as every game counts and it could be just percentage that decides who makes it and who does not. Interesting times!

No shock wins in yesterday,s games as we enter the 2nd half of the year!!!! Very interesting a rumour i heard that the Turner boys (Chris,Scott) have played there last game for tungamah and are set to pull the pin?? Can anyone from tunga confirm or deny this??? Would think if they left there premiership defence would be made even that bit harder i would of thought:confused::confused:

What has happenned at Tunga for the Turner boys to bail out (if the rumour is correct)?
Strong win for Rennie yesterday. Chase Strawhorn got his first real bag with 11 goals. Katty would have to be disappointed though. Not a lot of intensity from them.

Should make for great game next week between Tunga and Rennie down there. Tunga have shown they're still a force since Rennie broke their unbeaten run in the first round. No doubt the Bears will be very keen to reverse that result at home. The Hoppers have a couple of good options to come into the side this week and should head down there with a bit of confidence. Hopefully a good day and a big crowd.

talking to the great frostman and his not happy he hasnt been thrown forward yet. he feels his got a bag in him. which side will cope the explosion!

i can tell you that the turner boys aint going anywhere
intersting to no where ya heard the rumors?
bcoz when i spoke to both the turner boys this morning on the phone they laughted @ me when i told them

Big news if tru - Bruzzy would leave a pretty big hole in their fwd line. Dunno why he would be looking to move at this time of the year and where they are currently at. Maybe back to the eagles :D:D
I did see however that ex Dookie power forward J.Weber kicked 10 in the Eagles magoo's on Sat. Pearso also kicked 8. You would say that there might be a little pressure on the Eagles fwds to slot a few or risk running around in the early game. Good position to be in for them. They seem to be having a pretty good spread of goal kickers at the moment which is healthy and not having to rely solely on Trianides, Palmer or the old boy Ozborne.
Not much news from Katandra at the moment. I reckon they might be trying to fly under the radar!

Big news if tru - Bruzzy would leave a pretty big hole in their fwd line. Dunno why he would be looking to move at this time of the year and where they are currently at. Maybe back to the eagles :D:D
I did see however that ex Dookie power forward J.Weber kicked 10 in the Eagles magoo's on Sat. Pearso also kicked 8. You would say that there might be a little pressure on the Eagles fwds to slot a few or risk running around in the early game. Good position to be in for them. They seem to be having a pretty good spread of goal kickers at the moment which is healthy and not having to rely solely on Trianides, Palmer or the old boy Ozborne.
Not much news from Katandra at the moment. I reckon they might be trying to fly under the radar!

Don't see Frosty or Ramnuts ... running down slotting a few through the big sticks... back in my day i would sneak down for a couple .... HA HA... you don't have always do as the coach says... LOL

Backmans paradise tomorrow boys!:)
It'll be interesting to see the showdown between the fwd lines of Stawhorn & Rhodes vs Payne & Turner - shoot out! The wet might suit the hustle & bustle of the hoppers. I would however be very mindful of underestimating the bears. I'd say that the hoppers will get one hell of a welcome come 2.15. Should be a crakka!
I'm not sure of the draw but I think Dooks play Katty tomorrow and if thats the case you would say its an 8pt game for both sides. I'd say they might be both pushing for the same spot. It'll be interesting to see if Dudgeon comes up. I think he twinged his fat hammy last week against the eagles! They might struggle for a target up fwd without his beetroot red mallon up there. Also for you katty fans, J.Campbell made a comeback for dooks last week and was prominent early. You may want to keep an eye on him. Good luck to all this week and lets hope the wet stuff keeps falling from the sky - for the backmans & farmers sake! Karjam make sure you rug up this week old fella, don't want you to catch a sniffle. ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope dookie wasn't selling grog under there tent again. A few blokes said they saw a heap of dookie blokes drinking grog but not from our bar. I know for a fact that during the cricket season they take their own eskies and sell their drinks after the game.

I hope dookie wasn't selling grog under there tent again. A few blokes said they saw a heap of dookie blokes drinking grog but not from our bar. I know for a fact that during the cricket season they take their own eskies and sell their drinks after the game.

Ask Brownsnake ......

Also, what was the story with Katty vs Dookie? Were Katty great or Dooks ordinary?

When have they ever sold grog under the tent????? i no for a fact i was buying my beer from the bar and putting it in our eski to keep them cold.

And you no for a fact they sell grog in cricket season ay well u have your facts wrong. Wouldnt be the same katty people who were drinking there own stubbys by the fire who u got your facts from??????

The same people you got al these facts must not have seen us buying beers from the bar and taking them to the tent? maybe next time we will get on the loud speaker and anounce to every1 that we are purchasing a beer.

Onto the footy katty played well played the short game well just kick to kick up the ground. Dookie lost the ruckman in the warm up. Dookie will struggle to hold onto 3rd spot due to manyu more injurys.

Young nichol clury was a star and i thought andy oconnor played well on wild after quarter time

I have been to two inver vs dookie games were after the game dookie bring an eskie and drink their own beer not saying this is the footy players. Maybe your right u should bring a loud speaker haha. I was standing at the gate near the rooms and dookie people were going over the fence and not paying. I questioned one and they said they have paid and just coming back in. I saw them get out of their car and walk straight in. Another one said they would walk upto the gate and pay.

For the footy nicol did play well I thought Marx was best on for use and wild best on for us. The stats taker had him at thirty possesions at half time ten in the first eight minutes. Also thought our two thirds boys played well

Hey Wispering, any report on the Tunga v Hoppers game last sat? Would have been a good watch. Did you enjoy the tunga away rooms - they are up there with the best in country footy courtesy of the ol roller door. ha ha.
Anyway its starting to tighten up around the midfield of the ladder. Its going to be great to watch the last 7 or 8 rounds with Kat, Dookie, Rennie & Katty all fighting for top 3. You would assume Tunga & the Eagles would be secure the top 2. Although a wise man once told me never to assume anything.:thumbsu:

Yeah ramnuts, a pretty good local derby contest. Bears had a couple of good players out and so did we. I must say (and this is a rarity for me) that the game was well umpired - their decisions had no influence on the result. A big tick to them. Tunga crowd went very quiet in the dying minutes of the game. A snap by Red Rhodes hit the post and left us 3 points down with not long to go. Tunga player took a ripping pack mark and goaled as the siren went. We look forward to playing them again later in the season anyway. Congrats to Tunga on the win.

Yep, the changrooms aren't the best down there are they. Nor is that bloody cricket pitch on the ground. After a bit of stick being levelled out our club by the league regarding our serving of beer in glass, we found it extremely interesting to watch so many drinking out of pots and stubbies down there on Saturday. Oh for a bit of consistency ........

Rennie have certainly had their chances to establish a spot in the top 3, but for some close losses this year. A big game for us at home against the Kats this weekend. Like a few other clubs we'll be hoping we can get some wins, and for the Dooks wheels to fall off so we can make a run at 3rd. Certainly some real interest in who secures 3rd - 5th place. And don't write off Waaia or Katunga pinching a win and upsetting the momentum for one of the clubs this year.

whing whinge whing thats all u rennie people do since u got taken over by yarrawonga. and dont u start on changerooms WJ your away rooms arnt that great either. and well done on spendin a s**t load on gettin players its all worth playing for 3rd spot

whing whinge whing thats all u rennie people do since u got taken over by yarrawonga. and dont u start on changerooms WJ your away rooms arnt that great either. and well done on spendin a s**t load on gettin players its all worth playing for 3rd spot

Ouch! - Hit a nerve here I think WJ!
Good report on the game. Tunga v Dookie, Kats v Hoppers, Eagles v Katty and Waaia v Swannies. A great even round this week. I dare say there is a fair bit on the line in the bombers v swannies game with both having chalked 1 win each for the year. SE division comp is going from strength to strength.

Ouch! - Hit a nerve here I think WJ!
Good report on the game. Tunga v Dookie, Kats v Hoppers, Eagles v Katty and Waaia v Swannies. A great even round this week. I dare say there is a fair bit on the line in the bombers v swannies game with both having chalked 1 win each for the year. SE division comp is going from strength to strength.

Yes ramnuts the SE comp is starting to heat up around the 3rd to 6th spot and im sure there will be some shuffling of spots over the last 7 games?? Each of those clubs will obviously trying to snag that 3rd and double chance spot and most likely come up against tungamah at shepp east in the 1st qualifying final? Massive game for dookie this week if they want to grab 3rd and try and beat a team above them on the ladder!!!!! i think tunga will be to good tho? also huge game kats v rennie and i see rennie still recruiting so they arent holdin bak anything to be sucsessful in 2010?????? I will bak the hoppers on there home deck and really make it hard for the kats to get the double chance?? katty will be on a huge high after beating dookie last week and are playing for there season from here on in and will be a huge challenge for the eagles, at home eagles by 8 points:footy: Waaia and swannies the winner out of this game will be football:confused::confused:

Yes ramnuts the SE comp is starting to heat up around the 3rd to 6th spot and im sure there will be some shuffling of spots over the last 7 games?? Each of those clubs will obviously trying to snag that 3rd and double chance spot and most likely come up against tungamah at shepp east in the 1st qualifying final? Massive game for dookie this week if they want to grab 3rd and try and beat a team above them on the ladder!!!!! i think tunga will be to good tho? also huge game kats v rennie and i see rennie still recruiting so they arent holdin bak anything to be sucsessful in 2010?????? I will bak the hoppers on there home deck and really make it hard for the kats to get the double chance?? katty will be on a huge high after beating dookie last week and are playing for there season from here on in and will be a huge challenge for the eagles, at home eagles by 8 points:footy: Waaia and swannies the winner out of this game will be football:confused::confused:

Is there any chance of Ramnuts actually sneaking down the ground to snag a goal at all this year .... go for it Turkey Nuts .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back