Pies and Dogs looking at Bachar Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pies and Dogs looking at Bacher Houli

You must remember he is out of contract. Most likely to slip to GC.

A few solid games over the coming weeks will certainly up his trade value... interesting to see what the Bombers decide to do with him.

If he does go to the GC i suppose that Ess will get nothing for him??

Read in the afl.com.au season review of Essendon, that Bacher is linked with Freo - what can we get from them, possibly in a package deal involving Jetta if the rumours of him wanting out prove to be correct?

Although I would not be in total support of it, I could see a Palmer trade coming our way in a Jetta/Houli deal. Not that I don't rate Palmer, he has a lot going for him (in particular his age) but the main problem is his kicking, the total opposite of Houli and Jetta. Certainly not looking to trade away 2 of our young guys that can kick, they are very sparce, although the reports are not good. I think Houli will go, unless the new coach can talk him into staying, and I hope that Paddy will talk Leroy into staying.

Although I would not be in total support of it, I could see a Palmer trade coming our way in a Jetta/Houli deal. Not that I don't rate Palmer, he has a lot going for him (in particular his age) but the main problem is his kicking, the total opposite of Houli and Jetta. Certainly not looking to trade away 2 of our young guys that can kick, they are very sparce, although the reports are not good. I think Houli will go, unless the new coach can talk him into staying, and I hope that Paddy will talk Leroy into staying.

Two guys that can kick are not much good when they cant get the ball.

No thanks.

Why would Collingwood want this clown when they have Shaw, Toovey, Wellingham etc?

Unbelievable. I'd give you pick 90 + like we did for Corrie because he'd get as many games as Corrie has, if not less.

I'd be happy to trade with you to get Jetta and Houli if it meant we could on-trade them to Fremantle for Palmer. You are kidding if you think your club wouldn't rightfully jump at that trade.

Palmer is an absolute gun and has had an injury interrupted year. Going to be a seriously good player one day (already was pre-injury). His form pre-injury would have had him as Essendon's second best mid after Watson. I know he was a first year player but he really is that good and your midfield really is that bad.

Jetta - 57 disposals in his last two games. Hope we keep him. Finally plaing some decent footy. - Now for some consistancy....................

50 cheap kicks dont count:thumbsu:

50 cheap kicks dont count:thumbsu:

LOL - this is laughable. Just watch one of his (Jetta's) last two games when he played in the midfield and then come back to this forum and post.

His work in traffic is fantastic he just never had the tank to play in the midfield until he got a wake up call in the middle of the year, went back to the twos and really started working hard.

Every Essendon supporter knows his worth but it is safe to say opposition supporters are basing their judgement on some random games they saw some time ago.

I would say recruiting staff at other clubs would have seen his games this season and would have a better idea of what he will bring to their side.

Houli - yep gets some cheap ones but he is more of an outside player so that is to be expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies and Dogs looking at Bachar Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back