It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lulz at the Elias spree, thread continues to deliver. :D
The Bennies are flocking in like flies to shit. The trap is set, have we missed anyone?

We must already have unsheathed 20-30 confirmed bennies.

LOL, you could join the Hardy Boys in here with powers of deduction like that. :$

Don't you worry about that Starbuns, we also noticed Good Old's obvious talent for the job and quietly deputised him last night. The tide is turning my friend. This is just the beginning!

That's right bennies, Gagf!!

They're so eager to escape the purge they're jumping overboard by themselves db swannie and phase 3 hasn't even started!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The tide has turned. The recruits are on fire.
I have movement.

That's right bennies, Gagf!!

They're so eager to escape the purge they're jumping overboard by themselves db swannie and phase 3 hasn't even started!

View attachment 210702
View attachment 210704

The tide has turned. The recruits are on fire.
I have movement.
We've lured them from the sewers and their little crevices and once out in the open they can't help themselves. Hari Kiri is their only escape. We have them where we want them, and the final solution hasn't even yet begun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PL and DB mate.

Is this the thread to come to if I need a new name?

Need to have contingency plans these days mate.

Of course BoltonBoys welcome back from purgatory. If you could just sign this extensive application form with your main account details we would be happy to assist.

Benny Name Change Application form:

Main Account Name__________________

Did you just tell fibs? ________________

Are you sure you're not Marto_ _______

Thanks for your honesty. We have prepared a selection of new names for you to choose from.

Hinkley Power
Sid Knee
Cripps Crisps

Last edited:
Of course BoltonBoys welcome back from purgatory. If you could just sign this extensive application form with your main account details we would be happy to assist.

Thanks for your honesty. We have prepared a selection of new names for you to choose from.

Hinkley Power
Sid Knee
Cripps Crisps
Don't tag me flog!!!

We've lured them from the sewers and their little crevices and once out in the open they can't help themselves. Hari Kiri is their only escape. We have them where we want them, and the final solution hasn't even yet begun.

I can see that you are the brains of this operation db swannie. Thread merge really should have been the other way around.

Hinkley Power
Sid Knee
Cripps Crisps
Look mate, I'm talking about a new name and identity, not this account rubbish.

I'm taking a big enough ****ing risk coming here in the open as it is.

Don't jerk me around mate.

I agree, but PL has worked hard nonetheless, and he has a nose for this kind of thing it seems.

Stop fraternising with the enemy DB it's unbecoming of someone in our most trusted of positions, not to mention the fact you could catch the cooties.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back