It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you keep posting straight after me the Moran's will think you're my Benny, despite how good you are at investigations...

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

I'm revoking my prediction of 'great things'. 8 hours in to this combined db-packed-tampon cluster**** abomination of a thread and the spotlight of truth has blown a globe.

GIVE US SOMETHING TANGIBLE FFS!

g3iXnvZ.jpg

Holy **** this is a rabble. The above post was from the 21st December and nothing's changed!

Back at the start off the off-season I thought this would be a mildly amusing exercise by Packedlunch and db swannie. They both had their own threads which were dismally failing at identifying any eliases whatsoever. It was a bit of a hoot.

Then their threads got mashed together, and rather than being in competition, they were forced to work together like an odd-couple cop duo. Again, a bit of a chuckle.

It's now a couple of days out from the NAB Challenge, and:
  • The elias list at the start of this thread is somehow worse and more misleading than before Christmas.
  • The shit-truck benny population has exploded to a point that we're overrun by a bunch of terrible eliases which have rendered vast portions of Bay 13 unreadable. It's like Islamic State except without the orange jumpsuits and slick propaganda videos.
What's the end game fellas? Is the intent to lure all the shit eliases into a river Pied Piper of Hamelin style? Trap them in this thread and drop an A-bomb on it?

FFS we're dying in a pool of horrific bennies here! Are you going to actually save us or do we need to move a motion of no-confidence in you?

Holy **** this is a rabble. The above post was from the 21st December and nothing's changed!

Back at the start off the off-season I thought this would be a mildly amusing exercise by Packedlunch and db swannie. They both had their own threads which were dismally failing at identifying any eliases whatsoever. It was a bit of a hoot.

Then their threads got mashed together, and rather than being in competition, they were forced to work together like an odd-couple cop duo. Again, a bit of a chuckle.

• The elias list at the start of this thread is somehow worse and more misleading than before Christmas.
  • The shit-truck benny population has exploded to a point that we're overrun by a bunch of terrible eliases which have rendered vast portions of Bay 13 unreadable. It's like Islamic State except without the orange jumpsuits and slick propaganda videos.
What's the end game fellas? Is the intent to lure all the shit eliases into a river Pied Piper of Hamelin style? Trap them in this thread and drop an A-bomb on it?

FFS we're dying in a pool of horrific bennies here! Are you going to actually save us or do we need to move a motion of no-confidence in you?

If you're so worried bennies then stop making so many, campaigner. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As a form of self-therapy I think this post will have at least succeeded in helping you to feel better about your other selves.

Benny hunting and capture is a much more subtle art than many flogs on here can ever truly understand. The sheer volume of vermin in here is vindication of our grand plan. The Kool Aid is being stirred as we speak.

Hey everyone,

NL: Hey guys NL and Morgs here. Seeing as we sit on the couch most of the time posting to each other we thought it was about time we just had the one account. So in future if you want to mention us just use this account.

Morgs: Now give me my ****ing phone back.

Hey everyone,

NL: Hey guys NL and Morgs here. Seeing as we sit on the couch most of the time posting to each other we thought it was about time we just had the one account. So in future if you want to mention just us use this account.

Morgs: Now give me my ******* phone back.
Hmm ...this one has the foul stench of a K4E Benny to me.

Clearly not the real thing as NL would not have gotten a word in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...ummm what type could you be bothered with?
J'aids flog type most likely. A good Elias is memorable or makes posters melt. Or l could be completely full of shit and don't even have a Benny, only the mods truly know.

J'aids flog type most likely. A good Elias is memorable or makes posters melt. Or l could be completely full of shit and don't even have a Benny, only the mods truly know.
How would the mods truly know? They don't have the time for proper IT forensics, which would be what it would take to match 2 accounts to obe person, that uses different ISP's, different email providers, a VPN, or even darknet.

Although that would be a whole lot of effort just to create a stupid Benny.

Hey everyone,

NL: Hey guys NL and Morgs here. Seeing as we sit on the couch most of the time posting to each other we thought it was about time we just had the one account. So in future if you want to mention us just use this account.

Morgs: Now give me my ******* phone back.

How would the mods truly know? They don't have the time for proper IT forensics, which would be what it would take to match 2 accounts to obe person, that uses different ISP's, different email providers, a VPN, or even darknet.

Although that would be a whole lot of effort just to create a stupid Benny.
Because I would let the supermods know, so I wouldn't get my Benny banned quickly by doss if l had one. All posters are different, and l know you don't have to let them know, but it's better to be on the safe side.

Plus any talk of a couch probably means Marto_ is involved somehow.

Goo_ never talks about couches. Marto = not Goo.

Because I would let the supermods know, so I wouldn't get my Benny banned quickly by doss if l had one. All posters are different, and l know you don't have to let them know, but it's better to be on the safe side.

That only happens if you're a flog poster like Amstaff.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back