It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Requesting title change to PL and DB have NFI re eliases, Morgs is always late for drinks and NL says **** the poster tier system - The Casual Chat Fred
This is what a tier one poster looks like :thumbsu:

:p

...not that there's anything wrong with that.
What's happening doss, I was in the middle of a shanghai feet slobbering contest. Just tag me next time, do you want some opium from Macau or the shizler lizzers from Hanoi, I know a good horse or two there come to think of it.

What's happening doss, I was in the middle of a shanghai feet slobbering contest. Just tag me next time, do you want some opium from Macau or the shizler lizzers from Hanoi, I know a good horse or two there come to think of it.
Hay! Nay, I'm good danks.

Requesting title change to PL and DB have NFI re eliases, Morgs is always late for drinks and NL says **** the poster tier system - The Casual Chat Fred
Could you please not confuse the issues at stake in this thread. We know deep down all this in-fighting has something to do with that really confusing Survivor thread which I can't make heads or tails of, but has tried to muscle in on this thread, simply because we're doing such good community work here and "the people" love us.

That survivor thread is like people giving each other reach-arounds with wicket keeping gloves on! Oi, so painful:eek:

There's so much tension in here, I am willing to offer free wristies, gobbies and Texan reach arounds to help release the tension.

#wristiesnotwar
#gobbies4life

Are you trying to put me out of business you filthy little turd ****?!

You'll shortly be receiving a strongly worded letter* from my lawyer** to cease and desist on encroaching on my hand-shandy territory! I hope you're willing to make a large and quick settlement***!

#TootToot!

*nunchucks to the hamstrings

**me in a balaclava

***I'll take anything. Seriously, even some peanutbutter smeared on the back of a playing card

Could you please not confuse the issues at stake in this thread. We know deep down all this in-fighting has something to do with that really confusing Survivor thread which I can't make heads or tails of, but has tried to muscle in on this thread, simply because we're doing such good community work here and "the people" love us.

That survivor thread is like people giving each other reach-arounds with wicket keeping gloves on! Oi, so painful:eek:
You'd look great with white gloves matching your pants :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at the rustled mod jimmies in here :D

Starbuck is just a little startled that someone doesn't share his opinion. He'll calm down in a minute ;)

Yes, when people disagree with you (eg; Red mist) you lash out and go Chernobyl :$

Or maybe I just don't take any notice of this "food chain" that you talk about and make up my own mind on who I think is a good poster? But we can't have people thinking for themselves can we.

You have your opinions on the standard of certain posters and I have mine, none are right or wrong.
I know you want everyone to tow the line and see things the way you do though :rainbow:

I don't need an excuse.

I don't go after posters for their quality either, the Red mist thing originated when I responded to a post about attention whores. I didn't just tee off out of nowhere. You're still going on about it to this day though :rainbow:

Oh a maturity joke, what was that thing you said about originality again? ;)

At least you went for some irony, "Food Chain" Starburns :thumbsu::rainbow:

Laughing-gif_1.gif

Hay! Nay, I'm good danks.
So a few kilos of Bhutenese catnip and some Falklands pink elephants it is for you then. My Mexican stocks are done, so tell the emperor Chief, the most stable genius,, that l can not do Friday.

The Definitive List of Bay Bennies.

Howdy Spankas.

I'm just gonna come out and say it. I'm an interwebz elias, my name may not even be Packedlunch. Shocking I know.

I never had an elias before coming to BF, closest was probably the odd drunk night posing as a hypnotist trying to impress the ladies. Frkd that up good and proper.

On the bay though flogs have eliases of their eliases! Strewth even elias is an elias of alius. Who the hell are they, why do they do it and how can they be arsed?

Is it true all of them are Bender_ & Marto_

Please help, it's rather confusing.

I'll start.

Confirmed.
STP18 = AlterRob
Alfred = Crazykenny
Alfred= Farto
GOCROWS = Imakoch
porked04 = RACV
RJ = Smashwood= Stephen
farto_ = db swannie
pav4AA = MR Commisioner
yidaki= Heroic Hodgey
monti =@jackattack
JoseMourinho = Hall Monitor
Tazhawk16 = JoseMourinho
H2W = Mystic Mac
Con'd = Bayer_
Turnip = Morganashlee
Alfred = Amstaff
Shantoozies = BigJoeD
Mavcib = Tiggy Tiger
Alfredo_ =@ibeng / Haduken Nefarious_ GoCROWS!
Nakia = Sonofgod = Rappa
TootToot! = Bender_
Apparentlydead = bushie
Marto junior =Marto_
Ima Koch = Marto_
KP/ Morganashlee = Nefarious =
dymot = SurveySays!
Bender_ = Ray Finkle7
Duritz =@duritzcreditor= Starburns.
le dominateur = kreuze_missile
Ben Johnson = @apparently dead
Paddles = ____
big bootaaaaah = Jade's
JimmyDE =@xanman
Lyon2Brownless_ = Doss

Hawkk = Catgirl

Unconfirmed truths.

Paulroos= Deathevocation
Bombers20003 = KP/Amstaff/Marto
Goo = Marto/ dbswannie
Baymod = Bender
Hinkley Power = Tyler Durden007
Oldseaman = shizen!
BrianIronwood = Deathevocation
Power2Win_ = Alfred_
D_One = JohnHartJr
Morganashlee = go you pups
HighFlyingTiger = Bayer_
Thethinkingcat = Chief
SirHughPercy =
Doc_Brown= A Cut Above
Yidaki =@survivorjoe_
RedVest4 = retired Jimmy
LegendreturnsMJ = Mary James
bombersfan4000 = Doss

Assorted shittrucks and other flogs.

Alf_
Duritzs_creditor
Spokey
JackAttack!

Leg End
Benny__
BoltonsBoys = Marto = Cripps Crisps = Hinkley Power = Sid Knee

CrazyKenny
Buckenbeauty
Vlad_the_Hutt
shrekswamp15
Ray Finkle7 = Bender_
Muppet_
Girldogs
Ima Koch
Rustle Ebert
TicketInspector
comewhatmay
Russian Hammer
monti
BoringRoss
eIMM
iTigre = Tiggy Tiger
Danger_Cat
MotleyLemon
Benny buster =@morganashlee .doss
@ancha
sunskee
Chief, the most stable genius, Wiggum
HobartHawk
motlop8pies
Morganlights
Ray Purchase
NTTAWWT

Multiple Drivers Flogs.

Bombers20003
Bandwagon2010
Doc_Brown

Known Multiple Elias Horders.

Doss
Marto_
Bender
Yidaki
Alfred
Cooksen
Starburns
@bayer
Duritz
Morganashlee
@josemourhino

Busted survivor flogs

Benwah83 = dank420_

Bender_ = AFLHQ_
Red mist = Wristo_
DapperJong = HobartHawk
Dinsdale = iTigrette
Stronzo = Lyon2Brownless_
I would have thought that Hobart hawk would be dinsdale, probably too obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back