List Mgmt. Player Contracts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan is gone* everyone, once you accept it it'll hurt a little less when he formally announces it.

*Am happy to be stunned if he signs a new deal with us, but too much points towards him leaving IMO
I will cling onto as much false hope as i want!

Hogan is gone* everyone, once you accept it it'll hurt a little less when he formally announces it.

*Am happy to be stunned if he signs a new deal with us, but too much points towards him leaving IMO
I don't suppose there is any real difference in how I will struggle though if either surprised by some announcement down the track or if I am determined to convince myself of it right now. So cheers for that awesome and sage advice about how I should think to be a better and happier person.

WTF? This is one of the daftest things I've read on Bigfooty and that includes Dr Whoooooo and the Drafts and Trades board generally.

I don't suppose there is any real difference in how I will struggle though if either surprised by some announcement down the track or if I am determined to convince myself of it right now. So cheers for that awesome and sage advice about how I should think to be a better and happier person.

WTF? This is one of the daftest things I've read on Bigfooty and that includes Dr Whoooooo and the Drafts and Trades board generally.

Well, you certainly took that way too seriously.

Well done detective ponsdale for clearing it up for the second year in a row. I probably got confused because someone made a spin off with that rumour about prestia photoshopping him in front of a caravan for lolz. I just remembered the image, but i remembered to rumour wrong haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated for Pedersen

Remaining:

Contracted to end of 2016

Chris Dawes
Max King - rookie
Viv Michie (Assumed as a demoted rookie)
Joshua Wagner (Assumed as a 2015 rookie)
Mitchell White - rookie

TBC

Frost
Newton

OP Updated for McKenna (2018), Lewis (2019) & Hibberd (2020) - IN

Dunn, King, Dawes, Newton, Michie OUT

Viney now has a friend in the 2020 club.

Anyone have any ideas how long Kennedy and Bugg were signed on for? Hopefully not to 2019 like Melkshambles.

I'm disappointed that Newton got axed, but Mitch White may be retained. I think Newton has a higher ceiling as a goal kicking midfielder, and have seen little of White to think him worth persevering with.

Does nobody know when Ben Kennedy is contracted to? I've been looking but my GoogleFu has failed me miserably.

I'm pretty much wondering if he gets a year to show what he can do next year or if this year is his last as I think it is which mean he has this year to show what he can while fighting stress reactions in his feet... which I am afraid will mean he's fighting a very much up-hill battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back